White expat woman laments regards her true station in Asia

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Re: White expat woman laments regards her true station in As

Post by Shemp »

Kradmelder wrote:if Tyrone is now 18, technically adult, and 'jacks the bottle store, would that law apply as he is an adult? Can a parent be liable for the actions of their children once over 18? Even if Tyrone gets send to juvenile, can the law make Shaqitua, the sheboon single parent on welfare, pay for the state costs of his incarceration?
Nothing in our constitution says parents can't be held responsible for their children for life. We already require children to pay for indigent parents under certain circumstances.

I knew this idea would appeal to the racist in you, and that's important to make the idea politically feasible. The underlying idea is to provide an incentive for high-quality women, white or black, to choose quality males to breed with and incentivize these women to put effort into raising their children properly (by giving them a share of the child's future earnings), while discouraging low-quality women, white or black, from breeding. As stated in whole, the idea is shocking, but many people likes a few pieces of it.

We don't need to incentive men to breed, we just need to remove disincentives (like child support) that operate mostly on the smarter and more self-disciplined men.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

retiredfrank wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:if Tyrone is now 18, technically adult, and 'jacks the bottle store, would that law apply as he is an adult? Can a parent be liable for the actions of their children once over 18? Even if Tyrone gets send to juvenile, can the law make Shaqitua, the sheboon single parent on welfare, pay for the state costs of his incarceration?
Nothing in our constitution says parents can't be held responsible for their children for life. We already require children to pay for indigent parents under certain circumstances.

I knew this idea would appeal to the racist in you, and that's important to make the idea politically feasible. The underlying idea is to provide an incentive for high-quality women, white or black, to choose quality males to breed with and incentivize these women to put effort into raising their children properly (by giving them a share of the child's future earnings), while discouraging low-quality women, white or black, from breeding. As stated in whole, the idea is shocking, but many people likes a few pieces of it.

We don't need to incentive men to breed, we just need to remove disincentives (like child support) that operate mostly on the smarter and more self-disciplined men.
Breeding with a quality woman was one of my main incentives when having kids. I didnt marry and breed for 'true love' or eternal bliss, My kids got good DNA both sides hence they have succeeded beyond expectations. That was more important than my happiness. If I had mated for true love i would have bred with an unstable nutter waster and my kids would have been handicapped and my DNA as well for generations.

This should be a no brainer for a man: only breed with the best quality woman you can get, who will be a good mother, not for love. Such nonsense is for women. Maybe Adama believes such things. Well that is an old white and probably asian strategy. Breed and marry for the quality of offspring, to give them opportunity. Darkies just breed quantity from several 'wives', like flies. They figure, half will die but some will survive.

To incentivise women to breed with quality men, you need not only financial punishment (they will think who cares, daddy must pay), but to restore the concept of true love to where it was a century ago, not the main reason for a woman to breed and marry.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Kradmelder wrote:To incentivise women to breed with quality men,
you have to give women both upside (share of child's future earnings) and downside (costs of children who are a burden to society). And you have to get rid of old age age pensions for women without children. If they want a pension, they get it from that cut of the child's future earnings, which means they will try to get the best genes in the child and then raise it properly.

Men should get nothing: no pension, no share of the child's future earnings, no child custody. We are sperm donors, nothing more, and we have to fend for ourselves. Children are women's job, not men's.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Kradmelder wrote:
Breeding with a quality woman was one of my main incentives when having kids. I didnt marry and breed for 'true love' or eternal bliss, My kids got good DNA both sides hence they have succeeded beyond expectations. That was more important than my happiness. If I had mated for true love i would have bred with an unstable nutter waster and my kids would have been handicapped and my DNA as well for generations.

This should be a no brainer for a man: only breed with the best quality woman you can get, who will be a good mother, not for love. Such nonsense is for women. Maybe Adama believes such things. Well that is an old white and probably asian strategy. Breed and marry for the quality of offspring, to give them opportunity. Darkies just breed quantity from several 'wives', like flies. They figure, half will die but some will survive.
True love exists. How do we know? Because the source of love is God. Now if a person has not put complete trust in the Lord Jesus Christ, then they will not believe that love exists. Many people believe that love doesn't exist, and as a result, they've have accepted all kinds of terrible things which are abnormal as normal.

I will tell you now that DNA doesn't matter to God. Jesus and John the Baptist both told that to the Pharisees of their day, who believed that their DNA being through Abraham made them special people.

What matters is the heart and the soul of the person. Are they true believers or do they just give lip service? (I am not even saying a person has to be perfect, but if they don't believe in love between man and wife they certainly don't believe in the Lord or any of His eternal promises, sadly for them.)

If a woman can believe in God, who she can't see, she will follow you as her husband, because she can see you (you are there in the flesh). Unfortunately, most men think having rebellious wives is for the best.

Now culture can make up for SOME of that. But with God, you don't even need culture on your side. If God is on your side, who could win against you? Certainly not society. But if God isn't on your side, all kinds of bad things will happen to you, because you don't know what's truly right and wrong, you're working outside His will, and you aren't letting Him be your guide, instead relying on yourself. That's why they come to conclusions, such as that love between husband and wife is unimportant.

I've also worked with a few men who went on out of one side of their mouth telling me how disobedient their wives are (they just say uncooperative). Then on the other side of their mouths, they claim they have the best wives ever. I never correct them. It just testifies to how blind they are to what they themselves are testifying to.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

retiredfrank wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:To incentivise women to breed with quality men,
you have to give women both upside (share of child's future earnings) and downside (costs of children who are a burden to society). And you have to get rid of old age age pensions for women without children. If they want a pension, they get it from that cut of the child's future earnings, which means they will try to get the best genes in the child and then raise it properly.

Men should get nothing: no pension, no share of the child's future earnings, no child custody. We are sperm donors, nothing more, and we have to fend for ourselves. Children are women's job, not men's.
sounds like south africa :lol: No old age pension for white people. You must have a private plan. Women usually force a man to cash his in and take half in divorce, which is a real rape as there is a big penalty to cash it in early.

So women must stay married, rape a man, work and earn their own, or live off their kids. It hasn't stopped them getting divorced though and they initiate 3/4 of them.

Women are too short sighted to be swayed.

Ironically, pension dissuades men from marriage, After a certain age you don't want to risk losing it and starting again, and face old age in poverty. The prospects for a poor white, espcially one who is old, are very unpleasant. You are nothing but prey and have no money to feed nor secure yourself.

I certainly dont want to lose a few million and start again now. Better not to marry. Just keep women with separate homes and their own pension. When they move in here, within a few months it is common law marriage, so you are screwed.
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

Post by JohnDoeBigBaller »

The answer is MASSIVE population reduction, which is exactly what the Illuminati is doing.

If the population was reduced to just 1 billion or 500 million people, life would become a paradise. We need a one world government that sterilizes anyone with an IQ under 110, and then after a generation of selective breeding, we will become a master race.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:The answer is MASSIVE population reduction, which is exactly what the Illuminati is doing.

If the population was reduced to just 1 billion or 500 million people, life would become a paradise. We need a one world government that sterilizes anyone with an IQ under 110, and then after a generation of selective breeding, we will become a master race.
Sorry to piss on your bonfire dude but sterilizing those with a low IQ isn't going to solve the problem. If we were to kill off the unfair, the entitled and the greedy - plus the Illuminati, though, we could be onto a winner.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Zambales wrote:
JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:The answer is MASSIVE population reduction, which is exactly what the Illuminati is doing.

Sorry to piss on your bonfire dude but sterilizing those with a low IQ isn't going to solve the problem. If we were to kill off the unfair, the entitled and the greedy - plus the Illuminati, though, we could be onto a winner.
Killing of the illuminati and the greedy would be called anti semitism. Uncle Adi tried that and look how it worked out for him :lol:
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

yick wrote:Stephanie N who laments on her lack of dating choices in China, well, in Shanghai more accuarately... she is not the first to put pen to paper to vent on her frustrations on this growing trend of extremely ignored white women (the Acronym is EIWW... :lol: )
Shanghai women are the worst in China. That said, I take great pleasure in watching the social life's of western women suffer in any Asian country. It helps bring their princess syndrome under control. Three or four years with no boyfriend and they reach a comical point of desperation. Some of them are reduced to tears.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Kradmelder wrote:
Zambales wrote:

Killing of the illuminati and the greedy would be called anti semitism. Uncle Adi tried that and look how it worked out for him :lol:
Maybe, but it's not only Jews that suffer from this cancer that blights humanity!
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Taco wrote:
yick wrote:Stephanie N who laments on her lack of dating choices in China, well, in Shanghai more accuarately... she is not the first to put pen to paper to vent on her frustrations on this growing trend of extremely ignored white women (the Acronym is EIWW... :lol: )
Shanghai women are the worst in China. That said, I take great pleasure in watching the social life's of western women suffer in any Asian country. It helps bring their princess syndrome under control. Three or four years with no boyfriend and they reach a comical point of desperation. Some of them are reduced to tears.
+1000 Nice
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

Taco wrote:
But as soon as they are back in the West, they become a total f***ing cunt again as they will have 1000s of men chasing them. In Asia it is true, no one wants a white bitch expect curious Asian men who want to f**k them for the reputation of it.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

droid wrote:
Taco wrote:
+1000 Nice
Western women have been told all their lives men are sexual predators which makes them paranoid and fearful of men. However, the irony is after several years in Asia with no penis between their legs they are the ones that initiate sex with the first guy willing to go out with them even though they'll never admit it.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJfozxi6rYk[/youtube]
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

Taco wrote:
droid wrote:
Taco wrote:
+1000 Nice
Western women have been told all their lives men are sexual predators which makes them paranoid and fearful of men. However, the irony is after several years in Asia with no penis between their legs they are the ones that initiate sex with the first guy willing to go out with them even though they'll never admit it.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJfozxi6rYk[/youtube]
what the f**k? That cunt said she wants her man to be circumsized. How about that bitch gets genital mutilation done on her because it's what some muslim man likes?

White women are goddamn evil. Evil is just flowing thru their veins. This is why so many white men in the past ALSO went abroad. Check out Joseph Conrad's books. He talks about white men who went to live in Asia during the 1800s and it is really fascinating books nad very well written too.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

retiredfrank wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:Men should get nothing: no pension, no share of the child's future earnings, no child custody. We are sperm donors, nothing more, and we have to fend for ourselves. Children are women's job, not men's.
In non-loser societies young children are raised by their mothers and then at age 4-7 they (or at least the boys) are taken away and raised by men. Obviously Western sluts make terrible parents and shouldn’t be allowed near children. Getting them to breed quality replacements for themselves would just be a matter of keeping them in breeding stalls artificially inseminated like other breeding sows. On the other hand,fatherhood is THE founding principle of civilization.