What is her body like?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

What is her body like?

Post by Johnny1975 »

Is there a way to be able to tell what a woman's body is like just by looking at her face?

Has anyone written anything about this?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

The
Junior Poster

Re: What is her body like?

Post by The »

If she constantly posts face pics with no body shots or face and breasts shots only, then shes fat....
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Johnny1975 wrote:Is there a way to be able to tell what a woman's body is like just by looking at her face?

Has anyone written anything about this?
Yeah, Hugh Hefner did. His magazine shows pics of a womans body and her face in different positions.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I seem to remember that the ancient Chinese thought that different characteristics told of sexual characteristics, like if she had dimples, she was supposed to be small 'down there.' I think small feet were supposed to signify something, too, and lots of girls were subjected to the torture of foot-binding to have small feet a hundred years ago or so.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

MrMan wrote:I seem to remember that the ancient Chinese thought that different characteristics told of sexual characteristics, like if she had dimples, she was supposed to be small 'down there.' I think small feet were supposed to signify something, too, and lots of girls were subjected to the torture of foot-binding to have small feet a hundred years ago or so.
That's what I'm talking about.