Would you date a girl that had sex with a dog?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Would you date a girl that had sex with a dog?

Post by MrMan »

Cornfed wrote:
March 28th, 2023, 11:45 am
Mr. Mistoffelees wrote:
March 28th, 2023, 11:08 am
I find sex with women equally disgusting as you find sex with men.
The difference is that some people's preferences lead to the continuance and advancement of society whereas your just act as a vector for various diseases, so there is a certain asymmetry there.
I've got to agree with Cornfed on this.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Mr. Mistoffelees
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr. Mistoffelees »

Cornfed wrote:
Mr. Mistoffelees wrote:
The difference is that some people's preferences lead to the continuance and advancement of society whereas your just act as a vector for various diseases, so there is a certain asymmetry there.
UwU You are talking as though gay sex alone is a vector for various diseases. 😒 do straight couples having sex have no possibility of spreading disease? Maybe there is less disease spread between straight couples, but it's still there. I'm sure we have talked about this before 🥴
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Mr. Mistoffelees wrote:
March 28th, 2023, 11:26 pm
UwU You are talking as though gay sex alone is a vector for various diseases. 😒 do straight couples having sex have no possibility of spreading disease?
Generally husbands and wives having sex with each other don't spread diseases. Men having sex with hoes in well-run brothels generally don't either. Faggots on the other hand spread lots of diseases with no corresponding benefit to society. Not just STDs either, but things like now strains of MRSA.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Cornfed wrote:
March 29th, 2023, 5:34 am
Generally husbands and wives having sex with each other don't spread diseases. Men having sex with hoes in well-run brothels generally don't either. Faggots on the other hand spread lots of diseases with no corresponding benefit to society. Not just STDs either, but things like now strains of MRSA.
Hey you gotta beer? Hey...um....uh....do you....like...uhhh......wanna....watch a game....and....uhhh....drink beer?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Mr. Mistoffelees wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
Mr. Mistoffelees wrote:
UwU You are talking as though gay sex alone is a vector for various diseases. 😒 do straight couples having sex have no possibility of spreading disease? Maybe there is less disease spread between straight couples, but it's still there. I'm sure we have talked about this before 🥴
Two dudes don't make babies together. They can rupture their digestive tracks, but not conceive babies.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Tsar wrote:
March 25th, 2023, 9:23 pm
Would you date a girl that had sex with a dog?

Would you have sex with a girl that had sex with a dog?
I would if she looked like this

Mr. Mistoffelees
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr. Mistoffelees »

Cornfed wrote:
March 29th, 2023, 5:34 am
Mr. Mistoffelees wrote:
UwU You are talking as though gay sex alone is a vector for various diseases. 😒 do straight couples having sex have no possibility of spreading disease?
Folderol! UwU plenty of "faggots" have contributed plenty to society, especially with regard to the arts. The arts are what separate mankind from mere beasts. Theatre and music, plenty of gay artists have contributed massively to both.

Enough of these conceited arguments which founded on nothing but hatred and intolerance! Houses on the sand, they fall apart easily. I have quoted Mel Brooks many times here on Happier Abroad. "Let's face it, sweetheart, without Jews, fags, and Gypsies, there is no theatre." 😊

You are naïve if you truly think homosexuals are solely responsible for disease in society. There are plenty of married straight couples who contribute absolutely nothing, darling.

Look at all the artists in music for example who have created musical masterpieces. There are countless. What exactly have yourself or other virulent homophobes around here contributed to the world besides opinions and self deluded ideas founded on nothing but hatred and ignorance? I would love to hear it. 😑