Hello from India

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
DancesWithBeer
Freshman Poster

Hello from India

Post by DancesWithBeer »

Hi,

I am originally from Europe but I run my business in India now. Pretty soon I'm going to be moving on to somewhere more fun (most of India is dead boring). Where I move will depend on which of my new ventures that take off. I could be in the Philippines, Malaysia, HK, Singapore or Dubai. I also have to get married and settle down at some point as I'm drawing towards middle age.

I left Europe a decade ago. I'm not planning on going back. There are many more opportunities in Asia if you are entrepreneurial. The west is too damn expensive.
Outside of every thin woman there is a fat man struggling to get in
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Hello from India

Post by zboy1 »

DancesWithBeer wrote:Hi,

I am originally from Europe but I run my business in India now. Pretty soon I'm going to be moving on to somewhere more fun (most of India is dead boring). Where I move will depend on which of my new ventures that take off. I could be in the Philippines, Malaysia, HK, Singapore or Dubai. I also have to get married and settle down at some point as I'm drawing towards middle age.

I left Europe a decade ago. I'm not planning on going back. There are many more opportunities in Asia if you are entrepreneurial. The west is too damn expensive.
Yes, I am the same...except I'm not planning on going back to the United States. Btw, how are the women in India? I find Indian women incredibly attractive. Are they easy to lay? Do you not like living in India?
DancesWithBeer
Freshman Poster

Post by DancesWithBeer »

Most of India is dead boring. The chicks look nothing like Bollywood. The Indian national image that you see projected only applies to some suberbs of Delhi/Mumbai.

Saying that, the girls are soft and sweet. Mainly the families keep them out of the way, but you can meet nice girls if you have a factory/business which employs them OR if you have an intermediary. They are very passionate. They don't have restrictions when it comes to the bedroom. I guess because these things are not openly discussed, like they are endlessly in the west, they just behave naturally.

You can find all sorts of girls across India. Ive had very light skinned girls.
Outside of every thin woman there is a fat man struggling to get in
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Welcome!

There are many Indians in the UK of course, but you might think that's quite boring.

There are lots of Indians in Bangkok, and also Middle Eastern dudes. I think the Indians are more on holiday, but the Middle Eastern dudes hang out here if they have the money to escape Iraq/Iran/Syria or other troubled places.

If I ever go back to the UK I've found that there's a really cheap Air India flight that stops in Delhi. I might also visit India at some point. After living in China I think my stomach is strong enough. My Chinese ex is the only person I know who went to India and didn't get an upset stomach.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.