Banning and Warning Announcements

Announcements and site updates.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

Thanks Winston. Keep up the good work.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Has DevilsAdvocate behaved ok since he's been back? If not, show some links.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Updates:

DevilDog has been temporarily banned by Zboy1 for complaints of repeated bad behavior.

Odbo was banned for a while for sending out harassing PM's. He is back now, but his ability to send PM's has been disabled.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:
Winston wrote:Alright well it looks like Blue Murder is really asking to be banned. He continued his insults here:

viewtopic.php?t=14501

Examples cited by All that is man:
"Moreover, if your dumbarse knew how to read..."

"There's this thing called ignorance. You should know -- you have it!"

"Read my other posts before you start up, you f***ing moron."

"Have a nice day, idiot."

"Are you shitskins dumb or what?" (<- racial slur / hate speech)

"You're black, are you not? When I say, "I don't allow people who say shit like that to come around me", what registers in that extra-long skull of yours?" (<- racial banter on ethnic physical myth)

"...you're a f***ing moron. You're a weak-minded, self-hating idiot..."

"...you're a insipid twat..."

"...he was calling me a white nationalist something-or-other..." (<- Lies. I have never called him anything of such)
In addition, when I PMed Blue Murder, all he did was flame me with nasty insults and no respect or courtesy at all. He wrote some really nasty PM's to me that were filled with hate and venom. What a nasty fellow.

I guess I have no choice but to ban him. Adios Blue Murder.

I hope BAW and OutsideoftheBox behave better when they come back.

Note: Keep in mind that one insult or name calling does not result in a strike or violation, since those things are natural and normal. It's when it gets excessive and out of hand, that it results in a strike.
Good riddance! Now we don't have to walk on eggshells when we share our opinions. All Blue Murder did was troll, male bash, and harass. I'm not convinced that "he" was even a "he". Blue Murder had all the characteristics of a racist western c**t who can't get a man (all of the male bashing, random despise of all black men, easily proven wrong, resorted to verbal attacks when you respectfully disagreed, insipid hatred toward Peter Andrew Nolan's attempt at HELPING AND EDUCATING MEN, etc). Let's just hope he doesn't start this crap up again when he logs on a OutsideoftheBox or BAW (call me crazy, but I suspect at least TWO of those users are the same exact troll manipulating different IP addresses).

I totally agree with what lavezzi had suggested: With the exception of me, this forum would do well to ban every member who joined in 2012. Good, respectful members are too few and far between. LOL, just a suggestion.

Anyway, let me sum it up by saying: DING DONG the man-hating, keyboard warrior, pill-popping faggot is banned! :D
Hey ! There are some good posters since 2012, like me! lol
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Okay, I think DevilDog has learned his lesson. I will unban him for now....but if he acts up again, more punitive measures will have to take place.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Updates:

Zboy1 has banned Lovelybunny for posting too many inane questions and ignoring his requests to put all her questions into the one thread he started for her. (if "she" is a she that is)

Zboy1 has banned Odbo for racist images, multiple complaints from forum members, and for sending him a racist email.

What if we only allow Odbo to post in the Racial Issues section?

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Winston wrote:Updates:

Zboy1 has banned Lovelybunny for posting too many inane questions and ignoring his requests to put all her questions into the one thread he started for her. (if "she" is a she that is)

Zboy1 has banned Odbo for racist images, multiple complaints from forum members, and for sending him a racist email.

What if we only allow Odbo to post in the Racial Issues section?
I've told Odbo hundreds of time to do that--but he never listens! He just tells you to f**k off and let him do what he wants. And besides, too many members have left because of him. It's time to let him go, Winston....
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Who has left the forum because of Odbo?

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Winston wrote:Who has left the forum because of Odbo?
People like NorthAmericanGuy and other Black members. Even Ladislav thinks Odbo does not contribute anything about being "HappierAbroad" and I agree...What does he bring besides scaring away new and old members and race baiting....
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Proof that Odbo is a troll: He keeps changing to new set of IPs and logs on under different aliases I had to delete. How can he do that, unless he has an IP switcher. The only other people with that ability were BoycottAmericanWomen, Konrad/Philosophical Filipino, Swincor and OilTradingAcademy!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

zboy1 wrote:People like NorthAmericanGuy and other Black members. Even Ladislav thinks Odbo does not contribute anything about being "HappierAbroad" and I agree...What does he bring besides scaring away new and old members and race baiting....
It is inevitable that some affirmative action types who are used to being coddled all their lives are going to throw in their pacifier when real discussion occurs. I don't see why this is a bad thing but even if it were, it is the price of not being just another PC crap forum.
Proof that Odbo is a troll: He keeps changing to new set of IPs and logs on under different aliases I had to delete. How can he do that, unless he has an IP switcher.
Of course if you are going to IP ban him he has to use a proxy to object to you IP banning him.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Cornfed wrote:
zboy1 wrote:People like NorthAmericanGuy and other Black members. Even Ladislav thinks Odbo does not contribute anything about being "HappierAbroad" and I agree...What does he bring besides scaring away new and old members and race baiting....
It is inevitable that some affirmative action types who are used to being coddled all their lives are going to throw in their pacifier when real discussion occurs. I don't see why this is a bad thing but even if it were, it is the price of not being just another PC crap forum.
Proof that Odbo is a troll: He keeps changing to new set of IPs and logs on under different aliases I had to delete. How can he do that, unless he has an IP switcher.
Of course if you are going to IP ban him he has to use a proxy to object to you IP banning him.
How was he able to use your IP to gain access to this forum. Can he do that with a proxy server? This has happened to E.Irizzarry (I think) when I banned one of Swincor's aliases and ended up banning E.Irizzary instead.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

zboy1 wrote:How was he able to use your IP to gain access to this forum. Can he do that with a proxy server?
Eh? No idea. That sucks if it happened.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Obdo's posts are pretty insightful at times. There's a difference here. Devildog's posts were at least 75% insults, most of them aimed at me. Not that I ever complained though, because I knew it was self evident. I'm mixed race and yeah, obdo makes a lot of image posts that are pretty offensive. Isn't the whole concept of Happier Abroad offensive to the political correctness police though? Obdo also posts a lot of long, insightful text answers that I appreciate greatly.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

abcdavid01 wrote:Obdo's posts are pretty insightful at times. There's a difference here. Devildog's posts were at least 75% insults, most of them aimed at me. Not that I ever complained though, because I knew it was self evident. I'm mixed race and yeah, obdo makes a lot of image posts that are pretty offensive. Isn't the whole concept of Happier Abroad offensive to the political correctness police though? Obdo also posts a lot of long, insightful text answers that I appreciate greatly.
Why doesn't Odbo post on Stormfront, Amren or FreeRepublic then? Or for that matter, Cornfed? On those sites you can talk about Ni**er this, Chi*k that, Mexicans this, without being censored. Why do you have to come to HappierAbroad to post? This forum should be about being HappierAbroad, travelling, and overseas dating, not about racial slurs. I don't think people mind the occasionally talk about racial issues and even offensive slurs, but if that's all your here to talk about--then what's the point of being here? The forum is losing members because of this garbage. We need to be more like RooshV's forum in my opinion.