Happier Abroad 2022 Awards

Share funny jokes, stories or comical content.
CaptainSkelebob
Freshman Poster

Re: Happier Abroad 2022 Awards

Post by CaptainSkelebob »

MrMan wrote:
January 7th, 2023, 3:05 pm
CaptainSkelebob wrote:
January 7th, 2023, 10:58 am
Eh???
WTF is this???
Why am I the LGBT poster???
I dont give a f**k about the LGBT
I do like sticking my fat dick in ladyboy p***y but that doesnt make me LGBT
It makes me a f***ing alpha badass!!!
'Bisexual' as in someone who wants sex with both biological males and females, and T means transexual, and your into transexuals, right?
Fella....
I am attracted to p***y!!!
Not to dick!!!
How is that bisexual???
Ladyboys are not manly and if they dont have cocks what difference does it make???
I dont care about ppl accusing me of being a lgbt fella coz I know that I am a big badass alpha!!!
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

CaptainSkelebob wrote:
January 14th, 2023, 11:04 am
MrMan wrote:
January 7th, 2023, 3:05 pm
CaptainSkelebob wrote:
January 7th, 2023, 10:58 am
Eh???
WTF is this???
Why am I the LGBT poster???
I dont give a f**k about the LGBT
I do like sticking my fat dick in ladyboy p***y but that doesnt make me LGBT
It makes me a f***ing alpha badass!!!
'Bisexual' as in someone who wants sex with both biological males and females, and T means transexual, and your into transexuals, right?
Fella....
I am attracted to p***y!!!
Not to dick!!!
How is that bisexual???
Because it's fake, and it's on a man.
Ladyboys are not manly and if they dont have cocks what difference does it make???
Could it be you just don't pick up on the masculine clues... can't perceive the Adam's apple and the big hands and the gay man voice?
I dont care about ppl accusing me of being a lgbt fella coz I know that I am a big badass alpha!!!
You cared enough to respond.

But you do see why many of us think that if you perform sex acts with a biological male, even if he has a fake vagina, that that's a homosexual act? I mean, it's a man with a fake vagina, and you stuck your thing inside a man's fake vagina to have sex with the man. It's not about the surgical hole looking like a fake vulva, the homosexual thing is about having sex with another man.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

WilliamSmith wrote:
January 14th, 2023, 2:06 am
Hey @fschmidt, I'm being sincere this time, unlike the post above (...or is the other way around?!)... but suppose this is as good a place as any to comment:
I don't have time to get to posting about it for a few more weeks, but just wanted to mention I've been reading through your Arkian writing and finding it intellectually stimulating and well-written, even if I don't agree with all of it personally and you still have a bunch of looney-sounding threads talking about how you want to "exterminate" everyone, LOL. (But like I said, on the positive side: Your writing is interesting, and you provided some great references on the subject of "cultural decay" and the declining life cycle of empires, among other things.)

So.... I apologize for calling you a "mentally twisted jewish swamp rat" and any other overly lowbrow ad hominem attacks earlier (though I only did so because you kept popping up saying everyone was a "complete moron" who "deserved to be slaughtered/executed/exterminated" etc..... so I wasn't taking you seriously as a result of that, and then got mad lumping you in with other manginosphere types trying to blame "women" for 2nd+ wave feminism, which I see as intrinsically jewish/homosexual as opposed to something to blame on women... but we can get to the further points for exploration and debate later).

Anyway, I'll look forward to discussing the points in your "Arkianism" later. (Do you already have a thread about it on HA? I put it in the search box but didn't find anything except some other thread with you saying something about why you "want to exterminate the American people," or something similarly cheery and Dickensy." :o
Thanks, you are the first person online who actually read my Arkian stuff. I have posted about it all over the place but no interest. I posted as I developed the idea here. The reason I post about everyone being a moron and wanting to exterminate everyone is because at least that gets a reaction. Anything of substance is just ignored as I explained in my Argument Against Arguments which itself was ignored, proving the point. I would love to discuss the Arkian ideas.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

fschmidt wrote:
January 14th, 2023, 10:23 pm
Thanks, you are the first person online who actually read my Arkian stuff. I have posted about it all over the place but no interest. I posted as I developed the idea here. The reason I post about everyone being a moron and wanting to exterminate everyone is because at least that gets a reaction. Anything of substance is just ignored as I explained in my Argument Against Arguments which itself was ignored, proving the point. I would love to discuss the Arkian ideas.
@fschmidt
I just spent much of today reading your Arkian ideas and got back online tonight briefly to download some of the linked materials and order some of the recommended books, so popped in to the forum real quick to say I'm definitely impressed by a lot of what you wrote and argued.
So I'm looking forward to discussing it sometime before too long, after I've given it enough time and read the background material and some of the books you linked to, to make sure I understand the background of all your arguments. :)

So far, I strongly agree with some of it, and either respectfully disagree (or am confused and would need further discussion/debate) on certain other points, but NBD, very intellectually stimulating stuff (which is why it's taking me awhile to respond, because I want to finish reading some of the books you recommended first). I've always found both development economics and the overall subject of the decline and fall of nations/cultures/empires really fascinating.

I do question whether I'm the only one to read it and find it interesting though: My guess would be a lot of other people have read it, but didn't say anything (possibly because they were intimidated by being called "complete morons" who "deserve to be executed"? :lol:

P.S.
@Lucas88
@Pixel--dude
@gsjackson
@Winston
@MarcosZeitola
@Outcast9428
@Tsar
@publicduende
(sorry if I forgot anyone)
Did you read @fschmidt's Arkian stuff, and/or any of the books he recommended?
I think you might enjoy it, even if (like me) you only agree with parts of it.
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

WilliamSmith wrote:
February 4th, 2023, 8:04 pm
@fschmidt
I just spent much of today reading your Arkian ideas and got back online tonight briefly to download some of the linked materials and order some of the recommended books, so popped in to the forum real quick to say I'm definitely impressed by a lot of what you wrote and argued.
So I'm looking forward to discussing it sometime before too long, after I've given it enough time and read the background material and some of the books you linked to, to make sure I understand the background of all your arguments. :)

So far, I strongly agree with some of it, and either respectfully disagree (or am confused and would need further discussion/debate) on certain other points, but NBD, very intellectually stimulating stuff (which is why it's taking me awhile to respond, because I want to finish reading some of the books you recommended first). I've always found both development economics and the overall subject of the decline and fall of nations/cultures/empires really fascinating.

I do question whether I'm the only one to read it and find it interesting though: My guess would be a lot of other people have read it, but didn't say anything (possibly because they were intimidated by being called "complete morons" who "deserve to be executed"? :lol:

P.S.
@Lucas88
@Pixel--dude
@gsjackson
@Winston
@MarcosZeitola
@Outcast9428
@Tsar
@publicduende
I did read @fschmidt's intro text (http://www.mikraite.org/Intentional-Eth ... d2234.html) a read. It's quite short and to the point, so we cannot say his author is aiming to hide and confuse.

The temptation to blame the evils of the world on "genetic decline" due to miscegenation with "less desirable", but demographically more aggressive, ethnical or racial groups, has always been there. I don't think it leads to any improvement in society, simply because race and ethnicity alone don't explain any of the evils of the world.

My belief is that it is always 90% nurture and 10% nature.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

publicduende wrote:
February 4th, 2023, 10:11 pm
I did read @fschmidt's intro text (http://www.mikraite.org/Intentional-Eth ... d2234.html) a read. It's quite short and to the point, so we cannot say his author is aiming to hide and confuse.

The temptation to blame the evils of the world on "genetic decline" due to miscegenation with "less desirable", but demographically more aggressive, ethnical or racial groups, has always been there. I don't think it leads to any improvement in society, simply because race and ethnicity alone don't explain any of the evils of the world.

My belief is that it is always 90% nurture and 10% nature.
There's much more to his arguments than the rather simple points you mentioned there (even if I don't agree with all of what he wrote, either, especially not about religion, but we'll get to that later).
I didn't read that one you linked to yet, but FYI, this is the one I've been starting with which already gives you a lot more to go on than what you said there:
http://www.arkian.net/about.html
And then following up with the linked articles, and also the books by other authors he cited (e.g.

Examples:

The Fate of Empires by Sir John Glubb (LOL! :mrgreen: :lol: But still, despite my adolescent "LOL" laughter based on my view that "Sir John Bagot Glubb" is an awesome funny name from a graduate of the Royal Military Academy in Woolwich, it's genuinely thought-provoking subject matter).

Also, "Sex and Culture" by English social anthropologist on the subject of correlations between a society's level of cultural achievement vs its level of sexual restraint.

That is an interesting topic to me, since I'm undergoing enormous amounts of personal effort and costs to divest from the USSA (where I've made it relatively well financially, but won't stay since I consider it an insolubly !@#$ed depraved shithole on the moral and cultural side at this point).... yet, unlike Schmidt, I am also an ardent womanizer (arguably on the borderland of sexual addiction, even if not an outright sex addict in any compulsive or predatory sense), and unlike most of the posters on here am heavily in favor of female empowerment since I was raised by a single mom with mostly female friends, and also have literally never seen a male role model worth !@#$ my whole life outside of 80s action movies... but that's why I find the alternative points of view like he's citing intellectually stimulating.

Like that toad Keynes said, "When I decide I'm wrong, I change my mind." (I don't think I'm going to change my mind, but it's still interesting.)

On a different note, one of the other areas touched on in the Arkian write-ups that I'm interested in talking about with Schmidt and also @Outcast9428 is my difference of opinion about the foundational value of religion (especially Abrahamic religions and monotheism), vs China, which I see as actually a superior culture over the longer timeframe of history, and has none of the monotheistic trappings.

But I'll get back to discuss it later...
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

WilliamSmith wrote:
February 4th, 2023, 8:04 pm
fschmidt wrote:
January 14th, 2023, 10:23 pm
@fschmidt

P.S.
@Lucas88
@Pixel--dude
@gsjackson
@Winston
@MarcosZeitola
@Outcast9428
@Tsar
@publicduende
I've had no interest in investigating his Arkian writing. I see no reason why I should invest any of my time looking into the work of someone who believes I should be exterminated. Truth be told. Although, if he were to make a thread on it I might check it out, but I'm not going out of my way to look into this.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
February 5th, 2023, 12:33 am
I see no reason why I should invest any of my time looking into the work of someone who believes I should be exterminated.
LOL, yeah that and some other reasons were why I originally flamed him instead (mistaking him for more of a classic case of "the eternal jew" as a result), but in retrospect I think I misjudged him.
But yeah his repetitive posting about how we're all "complete morons" who "deserve to be exterminated" might not be what they'd have recommended in works like "How to Win Friends and Influence People," or "How to Have Confidence and Power in Dealing with People," etc. :lol:
Pixel--Dude wrote:
February 5th, 2023, 12:33 am
Truth be told. Although, if he were to make a thread on it I might check it out, but I'm not going out of my way to look into this.
OK, I'll do it for you and see if you have any passing interest after I respond with my own thoughts later. No worries if not. :)