China Property Collapse Has Begun

Discuss issues related to business, finance, taxes, investments, cost of living in different countries, etc.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Wal-Mart, the world's largest retailer by revenue, decided to shut down more than 20 outlets in China this year.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/gordonchang ... has-begun/

Wal-Mart To Shut Down Its Outlet In Hangzhou
http://usa.chinadaily.com.cn/business/2 ... 428563.htm

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

FinallyLeaving
Freshman Poster

Re: China Property Collapse Has Begun

Post by FinallyLeaving »

Taco wrote:Wal-Mart, the world's largest retailer by revenue, decided to shut down more than 20 outlets in China this year.

There has never been a property collapse in world history and there never will be. All property has ever done is appreciated up in price in every country of the world, and it's going to continue to do so. The only thing that happens is they take property away from everyone by making it so they cannot sell, cannot make their payments on time, and thus lose their property, then the price spikes back up again as the demand once again continues and the supply is gone, as is happening in the USA.

And all these articles that you keep citing are done on purpose so that you lose all your money without you knowing how or why it was done. Because you believed the lies you don't own any property, no stocks, nothing, they made you into a serf without you understanding how they did it.

But the truth is the stock market has doubled in 5 short years, those that own stocks are making fortunes. The truth is houses are on the rise and soon they will go much higher, as will the stock market.

And the rich will get richer, the poor poorer, and rich made you poor without you understanding it, all they had to do was lie to you, and you fell for it.

Don't feel bad you're in good company, few people understand the real truth....
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

FinallyLeaving wrote:
Taco wrote:Wal-Mart, the world's largest retailer by revenue, decided to shut down more than 20 outlets in China this year.

There has never been a property collapse in world history and there never will be. All property has ever done is appreciated up in price in every country of the world, and it's going to continue to do so. The only thing that happens is they take property away from everyone by making it so they cannot sell, cannot make their payments on time, and thus lose their property, then the price spikes back up again as the demand once again continues and the supply is gone, as is happening in the USA.

And all these articles that you keep citing are done on purpose so that you lose all your money without you knowing how or why it was done. Because you believed the lies you don't own any property, no stocks, nothing, they made you into a serf without you understanding how they did it.

But the truth is the stock market has doubled in 5 short years, those that own stocks are making fortunes. The truth is houses are on the rise and soon they will go much higher, as will the stock market.

And the rich will get richer, the poor poorer, and rich made you poor without you understanding it, all they had to do was lie to you, and you fell for it.

I agree with your assessment, there's lots of pump and dump going on. I do believe most North Americans and Europeans that have a mortgage are just renting their house and will never actually own it. However, in the case of Native Americans and Japanese Americans during WW II their property was simply confiscated via martial law, there was no shell game involved.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

Stocks are going to eventually collapse big time.

The only reason stocks are going up is not due to the economy being in good shape but due to the toxic currency that's pumped into the economy every month.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
FinallyLeaving
Freshman Poster

Post by FinallyLeaving »

Taco wrote:
FinallyLeaving wrote:

I agree with your assessment, there's lots of pump and dump going on. I do believe most North Americans and Europeans that have a mortgage are just renting their house and will never actually own it. However, in the case of Native Americans and Japanese Americans during WW II their property was simply confiscated via martial law, there was no shell game involved.

Yeah, so true. You know when I was a kid and didn't know all of this stuff it sure was a lot better, it's like King Solomon said, "with much wisdom comes much sorrow". What sucks the worse is knowing there is nothing you can do about it, sometimes I wonder how other people make it each day. I'm really hoping my life will be better in the Philippines, I don't know if it will or not but I guess I have to try. Maybe if I got a girlfriend like you said in two seconds I might feel better. But I could get girls here too, it's just that I don't think I would be happy with them. I don't know if I'll be happy with a Filipina either but I was thinking I should go ahead and try and see for myself whether I would be or not. You made the move, I'm not sure if you're happy though with that move. Not sure if I will be either, but I guess I'm going to try it and see....

Take care.....
FinallyLeaving
Freshman Poster

Post by FinallyLeaving »

SilverEnergy wrote:Stocks are going to eventually collapse big time.

The only reason stocks are going up is not due to the economy being in good shape but due to the toxic currency that's pumped into the economy every month.

Actually the stock indexes are controlled by a computer program, so they are making the stock market go up on purpose, just as they use their shills like Marc Faber and Gerald Celente etc to talk about how the market is going to crash, what they are doing is purposely keeping people out of the market so they don't take advantage of it going up.

But as per the Protocols of Learned Elders of Zion they are going to crash world markets in one day, and bring about their New World Order from that crash. And I believe they are going to use a Meteor scare that it's going to hit the earth while a black President is in office to make the crash happen, or to give an excuse as to why it happened.

Then their Messiah will show up from outer space, a gray alien who will say they are God and created us in his image and likeness when we were monkeys still.

And the whole world will believe that he is God....

Except for God's elect of course.

I can only wonder how much longer it's going to take for all of this to happen, personally I wish it would happen soon, I know it's not going to be easy to deal with once it happens but we are not suppose to live like this on this planet and evil is in charge of everything and it's not acceptable, we really do need to get this going and get it over with so that those who belong to God and Christ will be with them and not have to suffer this world any longer....
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

FinallyLeaving wrote:
Taco wrote:
FinallyLeaving wrote:

I'm really hoping my life will be better in the Philippines, I don't know if it will or not but I guess I have to try. Maybe if I got a girlfriend like you said in two seconds I might feel better.

Take care.....
Its stressful moving to any country until you get adjusted to it. I'm trying to start a business that's where most of my stress comes from. When expats die in the Philippines its usually with a Filipina on top of them. On that happy note, I wish you luck!
Mr S
Veteran Poster

The Richest Man In Asia Is Selling Everything In China

Post by Mr S »

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-04-1 ... hing-china

The Richest Man In Asia Is Selling Everything In China

Here’s a guy you want to bet on– Li Ka-Shing.

Li is reportedly the richest person in Asia with a net worth well in excess of $30 billion, much of which he made being a shrewd property investor.

Li Ka-Shing was investing in mainland China back in the early 90s, way back before it became the trendy thing to do. Now, Li wants out of China. All of it.

Since August of last year, he’s dumped billions of dollars worth of his Chinese holdings. The latest is the $928 million sale of the Pacific Place shopping center in Beijing– this deal was inked just days ago.

Once the deal concludes, Li will no longer have any major property investments in mainland China.

This isn’t a person who became wealthy by being flippant and scared. So what does he see that nobody else seems to be paying much attention to?

Simple. China’s credit crunch.

After years of unprecedented monetary expansion that has put the economy in a precarious state, the Chinese government has been desperately trying to reign in credit growth.

The shadow banking system alone is now worth 84% of GDP according to an estimate by JP Morgan. The IMF pegs total private credit at 230% of GDP, jumping by 100% in the last few years.

Historically, growth rates of these proportions have nearly always been followed by severe financial crises. And Chinese leaders are doing their best to engineer a ‘soft landing’.

If they’re successful, the world will only see major drops in global growth, stocks, property, and commodity prices.

If they fail, the spillover could become pandemic.

This isn’t important just for Asian property tycoons like Li Ka-Shing. Even if you don’t know Guangzhou from Hangzhou from Quanzhou, there are implications for the entire world.

Here in Chile is a great example.

Chile is among the top copper producers worldwide, China among its top consumers. With a major slowdown in China, however, copper prices have dropped considerably.

Consequently, the Chilean economy has slowed. The peso is down nearly 10% against the US dollar in recent months, and the central bank is slashing rates trying to prop up growth.

There are similar situations playing out across the globe.

Not to mention, China could put the entire global financial system on its back just by dumping a portion of its Treasuries in order to defend the yuan.

Now, you’d think that a major credit crunch with far-reaching consequences in the world’s second largest economy, its largest manufacturer, and its largest holder of US dollar reserves, would be constant front-page news.

But it’s not.

Most traditional investors are unaware that what’s happening in China will likely have far greater implications to their investment portfolios than the policies of Janet Yellen and Barack Obama combined. At least for now.

And folks who don’t see this coming and keep buying at the all-time high may see their portfolios turned upside down. Quickly.

At the same time, some investors who are conservative and cashed up may realize a real ‘blood in the streets’ moment.

Again, using Chile as an example, I’m starting to see over-leveraged property owners coming to the market in droves ready to make a deal. This is great news because my shareholders and I are able to buy far more property with US dollars than we could even just six months ago.

I expect this trend to hold given that China is just at the beginning of its process.

It’s said that the Chinese word for “crisisâ€￾ is a combination of “dangerâ€￾ and “opportunityâ€￾.

This isn’t entirely accurate. ‘Weiji’ can have several meanings, but is probably best translated as ‘dangerous’ and ‘crucial point’.

We may certainly be at that crucial point, and now might be a good time to take another look at your finances and consider selling before a major crash. The richest man in Asia certainly thinks so.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Property is a good long term investment, but not in somewhere like China where the government owns all the land.

My landlord lost most of him money in the 70's when inflation hit 40%. He should have parked his cash in prime real estate.

Countries like the UK, Singapore and Switzerland are becoming places for the world's rich to park their wealth.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.