I'm Going Back to The Philippines After Over 2 Years in Canada

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

I'm Going Back to The Philippines After Over 2 Years in Canada

Post by Will N. Dowd »

I have just booked my next trip to the Philippines.

The last time I left there was in July 2020, so I'm very excited after over 2 years in feminist Canada.

I got there in mid January 2020 just before the pandemic madness struck for a planned 3 month trip. Those 3 months turned into 6 months due to lockdowns and cancelled flights of course, but it turned into a positive thing because of the Filipina I met.

I went there without lining up any girls before hand, so I had to start from scratch upon arrival.
I decided to try dating apps only and avoid Filipinocupid.

I tried tinder and the Chinese clone of it TanTan. It usually only took a few days to score on previous trips, but this time it took 2 weeks because I had no girls set up before coming. 2 weeks without scoring seemed like an eternity in the Philippines, but I finally got it with a 19 year old call center girl from tinder. She had remarkably big boobs for a Filipina, but her schedule was working nights so it proved very difficult to meet her because she slept during the day. To my surprise, TanTan had way more girls on it than tinder. I had a bunch of no shows but then did meet some although they were pretty forgettable. Then I matched and met a slim and pretty 23 year old that was no nonsense thank goodness. We matched and exchanged info and she called me right away and showed up right on time to our meet up spot. She looked just as cute as her pictures. She is a truly sweet and pretty Filipina with a slim and cute body about 5 feet 2 inches tall. She has a rare pointed nose and beautiful clear morena skin and spectacular smooth and slender brown legs that she had no problem opening wide for me on our first meeting. She massaged my back by walking on it while I lay face down on the bed which felt spectacular and she didn't like the building laundry service so did all of ours by hand.

She worked days so would visit me daily after her work and we were both very horny so we did it every night. I stopped meeting other girls soon after meeting her because she was simply better than any of the few others I had met. Then the lockdown madness started and her work shut down and my building banned visitors. She thought she couldn't visit me anymore, but I said you're moving in with me, so she gladly did and she lived with me until I left there. Due to the lockdowns, I only went out for groceries and she was home all day until her work opened again slowly. She was a very horny girl and never turned me down so in over 5 months together we did it over 200 times!

We considered ourselves very lucky to have hooked up just before the lockdowns, because other wise I would have been alone there for 6 months which would have been a tragedy. Going all the way to the Philippines only to be alone with no girl for 6 months is very depressing.

My PAL flights were cancelled numerous times, but I didn't really care because I was in a great situation living with her and going at it like rabbits. It was about 5 months of netflix and chill essentially. Finally after about 6 months my flights were a go and I had to go back to Canada. On the way back I stopped in Manila for a few days to visit Public Duende and wife. He owns 2 very nice condos high up in a Manila high rise and one was unoccupied so he let me stay there for a few days. It was the first time I met his smart and pretty upper class Filipina wife. I first met Public Duende in Davao in 2016 when we PM chatted here on HA and found out we lived only a few minutes away from each other!

Now after 2 years in Canada I can finally escape autumn and winter again. I'm leaving for 6 months in early October and will be back in Vancouver for early April. Why? Many Vancouver properties sit empty so they now have a vacancy tax system that they mail to all home owners yearly. If you don't put in the code online they mail you by a certain date you get a bill for thousands of dollars. So I'm in Vancouver, Canada for April, May, June, July, August and September doing things that I can't do when I'm in the Philippines. When I'm in The Philippines I do all the things that prove essentially impossible in Vancouver, such as matching, chatting, actually meeting and even sleeping with pretty young feminine Asian women!

I still chat daily with my Filipina from 2020 but I suspect my next trip will be quite different than the 2020 trip since she is working at another job 6 days a week and living there too and they have no more lockdowns for now. She can only visit me evenings so during the day I suspect I will be bored. 2 years is a long time to be gone and situations always change so just because things went well in 2020 doesn't mean they will in 2022. I'm a snowbird and only live in Phils for usually 6 months a year, so this is not the ideal situation for typical Filipinas that want to settle down there or abroad. I will try to keep things going with her but I fear it will be boring while she works and I can only meet her evenings and on her only day off a week.

I usually try to keep things going with girls until they decide to leave me. Once they inevitably do that I then start meeting other girls. I much prefer to have the girl leave me, that way they can't complain I ditched them. I won't marry or import them and tell them this so I expect them to leave me at any moment. It's always sad to see them go but it is always exciting to meet new girls. I tell all girls the truth so they know what they are getting: I've never married and have no kids. I retired 10 years ago and now spend spring and summer in Canada and autumn and winter in the Philippines. We can date when I'm there but after 6 months I'm gone again for 6 months. I can't predict the future so I don't make any promises.
Last edited by Will N. Dowd on July 15th, 2022, 9:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Re: I'm Going Back to The Philippines After Over 2 Years in Canada

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Will N. Dowd wrote:
July 15th, 2022, 1:06 pm
I have just booked my next trip to the Philippines.

The last time I left there was in July 2020, so I'm very excited after over 2 years in feminist Canada.

I got there in mid January 2020 just before the pandemic madness struck for a planned 3 month trip. Those 3 months turned into 6 months due to lockdowns and cancelled flights of course, but it turned into a positive thing because of the Filipina I met.

I went there without lining up any girls before hand, so I had to start from scratch upon arrival.
I decided to try dating apps only and avoid Filipinocupid.

I tried tinder and the Chinese clone of it TanTan. It usually only took a few days to score on previous trips, but this time it took 2 weeks because I had no girls set up before coming. 2 weeks without scoring seemed like an eternity in the Philippines, but I finally got it with a 19 year old call center girl from tinder. She had remarkably big boobs for a Filipina, but her schedule was working nights so it proved very difficult to meet her because she slept during the day. To my surprise, TanTan had way more girls on it than tinder. I had a bunch of no shows but then did meet some although they were pretty forgettable. Then I matched and met a slim and pretty 23 year old that was no nonsense thank goodness. We matched and exchanged info and she called me right away and showed up right on time to our meet up spot. She looked just as cute as her pictures. She is a truly sweet and pretty Filipina with a slim and cute body about 5 feet 2 inches tall. She has a rare pointed nose and beautiful clear morena skin and spectacular smooth and slender brown legs that she had no trouble opening wide for me on our first meeting. She would massage my back by walking on it daily which felt spectacular and she didn't like the building laundry service so did all of ours by hand.

She worked days so would visit me daily after her work and we were both very horny so we did it every night. I stopped meeting other girls soon after meeting her because she was simply better than any of the few others I had met. Then the lockdown madness started and her work shut down and my building banned visitors. She thought she couldn't visit me anymore, but I said you're moving in with me, so she gladly did and she lived with me until I left there. Due to the lockdowns, I only went out for groceries and she was home all day until her work opened again slowly. She was a very horny girl and never turned me down so in almost 6 months together we did it over 200 times!

We considered ourselves very lucky to have hooked up just before the lockdowns, because other wise I would have been alone there for 6 months which would have been a tragedy. Going all the way to the Philippines only to be alone with no girl for 6 months is very depressing.

My PAL flights were cancelled numerous times, but I didn't really care because I was in a great situation living with her and going at it like rabbits. It was about 5 months of netflix and chill essentially. Finally after about 6 months my flights were a go and I had to go back to Canada. On the way back I stopped in Manila for a few days to visit Public Duende and wife. He owns 2 very nice condos high up in a Manila high rise and one was unoccupied so he let me stay there for a few days. It was the first time I met his smart and pretty upper class Filipina wife. I first met Public Duende in Davao in 2016 when we PM chatted here on HA and found out we lived only a few minutes away from each other!

Now after 2 years in Canada I can finally escape autumn and winter again. I'm leaving for 6 months in early October and will be back in Vancouver for early April. Why? Many Vancouver properties sit empty so they now have a vacancy tax system that they mail to all home owners yearly. If you don't put in the code online they mail you by a certain date you get a bill for thousands of dollars. So I'm in Vancouver, Canada for April, May, June, July, August and September doing things that I can't do when I'm in the Philippines. When I'm in The Philippines I do all the things that prove essentially impossible in Vancouver, such as matching, chatting, actually meeting and even sleeping with pretty young feminine Asian women!

I still chat daily with my Filipina from 2020 but I suspect my next trip will be quite different than the 2020 trip since she is working at another job 6 days a week and living there too and they have no more lockdowns for now. She can only visit me evenings so during the day I suspect I will be bored. 2 years is a long time to be gone and situations always change so just because things went well in 2020 doesn't mean they will in 2022. I'm a snowbird and only live in Phils for usually 6 months a year, so this is not the ideal situation for typical Filipinas that want to settle down there or abroad. I will try to keep things going with her but I fear it will be boring while she works and I can only meet her evenings and on her only day off a week.

I usually try to keep things going with girls until they decide to leave me. Once they inevitably do that I then start meeting other girls. I much prefer to have the girl leave me, that way they can't complain I ditched them. I won't marry or import them and tell them this so I expect them to leave me at any moment. It's always sad to see them go but it is always exciting to meet new girls. I tell all girls the truth so they know what they are getting: I've never married and have no kids. I retired 10 years ago and now spend spring and summer in Canada and autumn and winter in the Philippines. We can date when I'm there but after 6 months I'm gone again for 6 months. I can't predict the future so I don't make any promises.
How come you have no interest in settling down?
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

dudes a monger. Surprise he doesn't have AIDS.
There unfortunately large aspect of guys who go overseas for purpose of just fornication. They use their western privilege to get the girls.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Will N. Dowd wrote:
July 15th, 2022, 1:06 pm
Do you ever see yourself knocking one up and making a few little mestizo's and mestiza's or does the idea not appeal to you at all and you prefer to keep the little short term entanglements, flings and hookups going perpetually?
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Jackfruits
Freshman Poster

Post by Jackfruits »

i think 100% of men here on this forum fall under monger category
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Jackfruits wrote:
October 11th, 2022, 5:09 pm
SEX WORK IS REAL WORK!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shea99FiLc0
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Jackfruits wrote:
I don't think I'm a monger (never in my life have I slept with a prostitute) so I would argue it can't possibly be 100% lol.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Jackfruits
Freshman Poster

Post by Jackfruits »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
October 11th, 2022, 11:10 pm
Jackfruits wrote:
I don't think I'm a monger (never in my life have I slept with a prostitute) so I would argue it can't possibly be 100% lol.
we travel from the west to east and make our 2nd brain happy, that classifies as a monger I think. If possibly also the heart but think I should look at life as a huge transaction