Poll: Should Cornfed be banned?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Should Cornfed be banned?

Yes. He should be permanently banned. His extreme racism is irreconcilable with basic civility, which has been demonstrated repeatedly.
43%
Neither. He should continue to be given warnings and temporary bans, until he learns to change his behavior.
11%
No. Cornfed is a good poster and should be allowed to say anything he wants under free speech.
46%

Total votes: 89
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Poll: Should Cornfed be banned?

Post by publicduende »

Yohan wrote:
September 1st, 2023, 8:56 am
Unvaccinated people?

Sounds like a typing mistake, should be 'vaccinated people'....

I don't care what a Cornfed thinks about vaccination. He can call me whatever he wants, I just don't care.
Sorry @Yohan-san, I meant "vaccinated people" :o
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Yohan wrote:
August 31st, 2023, 11:47 pm
Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
August 31st, 2023, 3:09 pm
Moretorque wrote:
August 31st, 2023, 2:04 pm
This site needs all the help it can get and Corny is it's very brightest star, he is the only reason I come here and read some of the posts whatsoever.
Cornfed as the brightest star.. :lol: What are you smoking? Your funny.
Cornfed - the brightest star? :shock:

I have however to admit that Cornfed is a real person, he is clearly not a troll - and he is resident since more than 10 years with this HA-Forum, fairly active (No. 2 poster with more than 12000 comments) and he never creates sockpuppets like PAG - and this is already something to acknowledge.

About the quality of all these many comments from 'Mr. Brightest Star' - racist drivel, blaming jews, flat earth, anti-vax and ridiculous other conspiracy stuff...who cares?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: He certainly is the brightest star in racism.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
trident765
Freshman Poster

Post by trident765 »

Absolutely not
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

If anything I want more people on this forum to write even nastier and more hateful things than Cornfed. I want to see more darkness and hate spreading.
Favorite Cornfed quote: "Here's another one to reassure you lemmings that the ongoing humiliation ritual that is your ratshit life will soon be coming to an end."

Favorite yick quote: "You are not my mate".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

publicduende wrote:
August 31st, 2023, 9:46 pm
What Cornfed does is take these opinions to the extreme, often used very brutal and colourful language.
Yes, I particularly enjoy reading some of his writing. One time he posted something very nasty and funny at the same time that I saved it to my computer so I can go back and have a good laugh.

If only he would turn his writing into a video format similar to Alex Jones or some other color commentator.
Favorite Cornfed quote: "Here's another one to reassure you lemmings that the ongoing humiliation ritual that is your ratshit life will soon be coming to an end."

Favorite yick quote: "You are not my mate".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Winston wrote:
August 31st, 2023, 11:44 am
Voyager1 wrote:
May 31st, 2023, 8:55 am
@Winston Do you even respect your own poll results? The majority of members want him banned. Cornfed is a detriment to this forum, not an asset.

Get rid of him.
The poll is about even, 50/50 almost, with 9 members in the neither category who want him given more warnings. However, if he insults someone's girlfriend or loved one here, that's crossing the line and a no no. His racist remarks are bad enough, as well as his death wishes toward anyone he doesn't like, which is already crossing the line and going too far already. Only by grace is he still here.
You actually think real posters adding value for free on an otherwise failing forum are receiving your grace. You must be even more mutated than you look. I blame your parents. They have allowed you to skate through life as a useless lazy parasite with the result that you learn nothing and even when you are handed a good thing on a platter, a runt of the litter like you can't help but f**k it up. Within a couple of months this forum will be getting about a post a week and revenue from the site will dwindle to nothing. Hopefully someone will prevail on your parents to cut you off at the knees and leave their money to charity.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Cornfed wrote:
September 2nd, 2023, 8:30 am
You actually think real posters adding value for free on an otherwise failing forum are receiving your grace. You must be even more mutated than you look. I blame your parents. They have allowed you to skate through life as a useless lazy parasite with the result that you learn nothing and even when you are handed a good thing on a platter, a runt of the litter like you can't help but f**k it up. Within a couple of months this forum will be getting about a post a week and revenue from the site will dwindle to nothing. Hopefully someone will prevail on your parents to cut you off at the knees and leave their money to charity.
Calling for a 30 day ban of Cornfed for this insulting post.
MarcosZeitola

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Cornfed wrote:
September 2nd, 2023, 8:30 am
I do hope you stay, @Cornfed because in spite of your often rather cunty statements, you're like the rug that ties this room together. And the forum wouldn't quite be the same without your presence. I do hope you won't shit-talk moderator's wives anymore, though, because that's just bad form and uncalled for. Pixeldude's wife's a lovely, intelligent and attractive lady and definitely not some 'ghetto sheboon pet' or whatever the hell you might be thinking. You can tell the guy's madly in love, he wouldn't be so fond of her if she was the type of low-IQ critter you were thinking of.

I pray to God almighty that you'll soon find a hot little mamacita to take your mind off your sorrows, give birth to some lil' corn-on-the-cobs and keep you in permanently raised spirit. :D
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
September 2nd, 2023, 8:50 am
I pray to God almighty that you'll soon find a hot little mamacita to take your mind off your sorrows, give birth to some lil' corn-on-the-cobs and keep you in permanently raised spirit. :D
That's what I actually thought, or hoped: that his move to Mexico would mellow him a bit. You know, he could release his tension and come back not as as aggressive and more reconciled with the world.

I now see that this it not the case. Well, I know that, deep down, he is a decent guy and his opinions, like farts, only smell when they come out in the air. Sort of Clint Eastwood in Gran Torino, kind of guy.

Unfortunately, after so many years on this forum, perhaps his only outlet foir this kinds of conversations, he still hasn't learned that some of his racist/me-vs-you tirades can be really hurtful. Case in point, calling Winston a useless parasite for creating a movement and a forum that did walk some (and could have run a lot farther, that we agree on), as if Cornfed is the only member who makes the whole thing worthwhile, is not only insulting, but also wrong and betraying a certain delusion of grandeur. Which is typical of lonely MGTOWs like him, yet reeks too much of "sour grapes" to be believable.

I personally have nothing against Cornfed. Yet, if he continues on this path, he will continue to be his worst enemy when it comes to engaging with him on decent, balanced conversations.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Come on now people. Cornfed, Corn-man is still cool with me. He is the only guy who adds a bit of "spice" in an otherwise bland discussion which consist of conspiracy stuff, America sucks, and more conspiracy stuff. I actually laughed when he called Gerard bulter a "cartoon negro" and I'm using one of his words right now which is "whoreporations". He also actually had the balls to show his face to us and show his workout regiments to us. That's why it seems that Cornfed is 50/50 on the polls now. Otherwise he would've been banned long time ago. Some people likes his edgy, provocative, irreverence.
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

Some might say Kornfeld is the canary in the coul mine. Without him who is going to wall us against feminism? Winston identifies himself as a women though in this past but you see where things are going. Funmode off.
MarcosZeitola

Post by MarcosZeitola »

publicduende wrote:
September 2nd, 2023, 9:03 am
That's what I actually thought, or hoped: that his move to Mexico would mellow him a bit. You know, he could release his tension and come back not as as aggressive and more reconciled with the world.

I now see that this it not the case. Well, I know that, deep down, he is a decent guy and his opinions, like farts, only smell when they come out in the air. Sort of Clint Eastwood in Gran Torino, kind of guy.

Unfortunately, after so many years on this forum, perhaps his only outlet foir this kinds of conversations, he still hasn't learned that some of his racist/me-vs-you tirades can be really hurtful. Case in point, calling Winston a useless parasite for creating a movement and a forum that did walk some (and could have run a lot farther, that we agree on), as if Cornfed is the only member who makes the whole thing worthwhile, is not only insulting, but also wrong and betraying a certain delusion of grandeur. Which is typical of lonely MGTOWs like him, yet reeks too much of "sour grapes" to be believable.

I personally have nothing against Cornfed. Yet, if he continues on this path, he will continue to be his worst enemy when it comes to engaging with him on decent, balanced conversations.
Sooner or later, being too abrasive will be anyone's downfall. The only people who continue to get away with such a communication style are people born with a silver spoon up their bum; the likes of Trump come to mind. Anyway, I'd be sad to see Corny go. Back when I first signed up on HA, nine years ago, I thought: "Why on earth do they allow this racist nutjob to post here?" but eventually I came to appreciate him. In some ways he's been quite useful in shaping my worldview, away from the Hosannah, happy-happy, joy-joy, way in which I used to see things. I was a lot more "bluepilled" before I signed up... in some subtle ways, I can credit @Cornfed with steering me in that direction. A certain youthful naivety, perhaps, that men like him are good at killing.

He can be a dick, but he's our dick. And he definitely serves his purpose and has played his role in the little microcosm that is HappierAbroad.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
September 2nd, 2023, 9:31 am
He can be a dick, but he's our dick. And he definitely serves his purpose and has played his role in the little microcosm that is HappierAbroad.
LOL, I love it. :) Kind of the "dark side" of all of us.
MarcosZeitola

Post by MarcosZeitola »

publicduende wrote:
September 2nd, 2023, 9:37 am
LOL, I love it. :) Kind of the "dark side" of all of us.
Yeah, that's kind of my vibe too. Like the whole business with they-who-shall-not-be-named... I'm nowhere near as strong in my dislike for the Jew as Cornfed, and I'll likely never be. But some of those theories that would raise eyebrows in polite societies are made into acceptable conversation topics on HA precisely because of men like Cornfed. They change the whole atmosphere of the place. A little grimey and conspirational, but interesting. Like a shady little harbor café full of sinister characters that you can't help but be intrigued by. I love it. :lol:

A lot of times we don't really appreciate these sorts of things until it's too late and they're gone. Now that Cornfed has been banned once, if only just for a few days, it's kind of set a precedent where he has to hold himself to certain standards or be removed. So this may be, as Churchill said it: "Not the end, not the beginning of the end... but the end, of the beginning."
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

galii wrote:
September 2nd, 2023, 9:28 am
Some might say Kornfeld is the canary in the coul mine. Without him who is going to wall us against feminism? Winston identifies himself as a women though in this past but you see where things are going. Funmode off.
Winston did identify himself as women? I never read posts like that. :shock: :?