Praise for Ethiopian women

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Praise for Ethiopian women

Post by theprimebait »

David Talbot, an African-American who had been the Ethiopian Herald’s long serving editor in the 50′s and 60′s has this to say about Ethiopian women.
Ethiopian women are for the most part very beautiful specimens of feminity as approached from the western standards.Thier average height is generally not tall, they vary in complexion from very bright to very dark color, and it is correct to say that for a color scheme, a gathering of Ethiopian women would not be a bit different to that of one in the sections of America predominantly Afro-Americans.In features, they are invariably of high forehead with noses varying from aquiline to flat, predominantly oval of face and most feminine in gait and physique.A recent visitor to the land of Queen of Sheba told me that he was really pleasantly surprised to see the Ethiopian women at a dinner given in his honor; how beautiful are they, and without “war paint!â€￾They have lovely skins, probably attributable to thier food, periodic abstinence and the cilmate.

For facial expression these women are sources of excellent delight.It is known that so far as thier teeth are concerned, dentists do not reap a ready harvest.With generally white teeth, large luminous eyes of a rare liquid expression, plenty of strong hair, the woman’s smile is most bewitching.Very shy by tradition, in the presence of her male companion it makes him feel that he is master of all he surveys.It is probably true that most of the women of the leisure class of the outgoing generation, are more on the obese side, it not being unusual to see some of excessive avoirdupois.From what I have seen, at the present age, the emphasis is definately not on curves, but on lines, and the younger set is seeing to the fact that thier weight is kept within the limit of the current vogue.Ethiopian women, the majority of them, take care personally of thier beauty culture business.Their hair-do is very spectacular: and, lo, i have found some of the current fascinating styles in the United States, facsimiles of some of those worn in Addis Ababa by the Ethiopian well-dressed woman!

A large number of them, especially in Addis Ababa and the larger towns, prefer western dress.The middy blouse provides the uniforms of the girls in the girls schools or dresses made on the western order in drill and other materials.Ethiopian girl students are now permitted to travel to foreign countries for sudy and away from thier parents.

Fortunately or unfortunately, Ethiopian society is definately eastern in character.Women in general, therefore, are trained from their childhood to efface themselves in public in deference to their males.This has conditioned each to accept a lesser role in the scales of public mention.She therefore suffers a handicap in enjoying as freely as her sisters in the West the station of equal social and civic partnership.

http://arefe.wordpress.com/2006/12/17/i ... ian-woman/

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

Very interesting
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

I think Ethiopia is a hidden treasure. Women look amazing, somewhat European facial features, beautiful skin and great tall skin body. If I have a chance to visit Africa, Ethiopia is my number 1 destination.

They are traditional? Wonderful. This is how it should be. Enough ugly bitches telling me what to do.