PRIDE Month 2023

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

PRIDE Month 2023

Post by kangarunner »

In America, June is PRIDE month and there are celebrations all across the country where everyone unites together in support of the LGBTQ+ community. Because we're an international forum, I found a site that lists all the celebrations going on across the world: https://www.iglta.org/events/pride-calendar/

I think it's a true pinnacle of progress for America to welcome and support all people regardless of their sexual orientation.
Over the past 50 years, pride events, marches and demonstrations have evolved considerably. In western nations where LGBTQ+ people are protected and acceptance is high, many pride events have grown in scale, welcoming millions of visitors to their celebrations. Major cities like New York, São Paulo and Madrid host some of the largest events in the world with crowds of up to 5 million people.
Favorite Cornfed quote: "Here's another one to reassure you lemmings that the ongoing humiliation ritual that is your ratshit life will soon be coming to an end."

Favorite yick quote: "You are not my mate".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: PRIDE Month 2023

Post by Cornfed »

Spreading damaging sterile sexual perversions is certainly the highest value of the Washington ZOG. Here is evil goblin-like Jew Blinken on how he is constantly pushing buttsex every chance he gets. Can you imagine dealing with these evil Jews constantly demanding you promote buttsex? The fact that the holohoax never happened is a miracle.

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/06/1 ... e-00040325
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

@kangarunner

Yes.. are you for real? I though you wanted to see America Burn but your promoting PRIDE month 2023 and saying America is a progressive country.
:? Cognitive dissonance? hmm...
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
kukushka
Freshman Poster

Post by kukushka »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
June 6th, 2023, 11:47 am
@kangarunner

Yes.. are you for real? I though you wanted to see America Burn but your promoting PRIDE month 2023 and saying America is a progressive country.
I cant tell if hes joking or not lol. personally im indifferent to the LGBTQ stuff though
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

kukushka wrote:
June 6th, 2023, 12:14 pm
Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
June 6th, 2023, 11:47 am
@kangarunner

I cant tell if hes joking or not lol. personally im indifferent to the LGBTQ stuff though
Yeah me too, I don't care about LGBTQ as long as they keep it to themselves and not spread their demented propaganda all throughout mainstream society. Teaching LGBTQ in elementary school is not really cool with me and I think it's very degenerate. So as Target putting LGBTQ propaganda slogans in little kid's swimsuits or having transgender in a beer commercial...and we all know what happened next.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

I have nothing against gay people who just want to be left alone and mind their own business. In the privacy of their own homes I don't care what they're doing. Like you said though @Natural_Born_Cynic I draw the line at that shit being pushed onto my kid.

All kids shows now have to have a gay or trans character! Including f***ing Sesame Street! Even Peppa Pig has gay characters now. I don't get it. When was sexuality EVER the focal point of kid's television? It's f***ed up...
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
June 6th, 2023, 1:01 pm
I have nothing against gay people who just want to be left alone and mind their own business. In the privacy of their own homes I don't care what they're doing.
That may unfortunately not be how these things work.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Cornfed wrote:
June 6th, 2023, 1:05 pm
Pixel--Dude wrote:
June 6th, 2023, 1:01 pm
I have nothing against gay people who just want to be left alone and mind their own business. In the privacy of their own homes I don't care what they're doing.
That may unfortunately not be how these things work.
The next thing you know is that the elites might peddle "Gay History Month".. revising history and claiming every famous person is closet homosexual.
dl7
Freshman Poster

Post by dl7 »

I read that 25% of of generation z is now identifying as LGBTQ etc. However there behavior is not matching there identification. Apparently they are being brain washed to believe there is something cool or superior about being LGTBQIA. The month formerly known as June is becoming my least favorite month.
Corey_Bee
Freshman Poster

Post by Corey_Bee »

Will they add bestiality to pride month considering western females prefer f***ing dogs over average men these days?
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Of course I support PRIDE month. Anything that lowers the reproduction rate of modern scum has my support.
CaptainSkelebob
Freshman Poster

Post by CaptainSkelebob »

I frickin hate that we celebrate these mentally ill shit stabbing sweetcorn miners like @Mr. Mistoffelees
They should all be stoned to death like on the good old days
That would be something to have PRIDE about fellas
That we got rid of all these fags and homo cunts
At least the bible got something right eh fellas :lol:
Mr. Mistoffelees
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr. Mistoffelees »

CaptainSkelebob wrote:
June 7th, 2023, 5:06 am
I frickin hate that we celebrate these mentally ill shit stabbing sweetcorn miners like @Mr. Mistoffelees
Bitch please... 😒 you're saying you want to stone gay people to death, but stick a wig on them and you'll f**k them instead? You. Are. A. Riot. =^_^=

Thank you to the user who posted this 💜 I'm glad not everyone on this forum is a bigoted troglodyte peddling hatred. I do wonder why so many people have such visceral anger towards others who they don't understand? If we were to ask the likes of Skelebob why they hate certain individuals, would they even be able to explain it? 🤔
CaptainSkelebob
Freshman Poster

Post by CaptainSkelebob »

Mr. Mistoffelees wrote:
June 7th, 2023, 2:42 pm
CaptainSkelebob wrote:
June 7th, 2023, 5:06 am
Bitch please... 😒 you're saying you want to stone gay people to death, but stick a wig on them and you'll f**k them instead? You. Are. A. Riot. =^_^=

Thank you to the user who posted this 💜 I'm glad not everyone on this forum is a bigoted troglodyte peddling hatred. I do wonder why so many people have such visceral anger towards others who they don't understand? If we were to ask the likes of Skelebob why they hate certain individuals, would they even be able to explain it? 🤔
Coz its fuckin repulsive
Thats why
Why should we even have an uphill gardener like you trolling this forum anyway???
Ur a fuckin faggot and you should go join some faggot forum where you can talk about chocolate star fishes and spam javelins all you want
Mentally ill shitbags like you should either be forced to live in the sewers or lonoyomised to cure you of ur mental illness
F.Y.I. faggit sleeping with ladyboys isnt an aborratoon of nature like sticking ur dick up another mans arse
Thats where you get disease
Ur degenerate kind invented diseases like aids
Nobody on this forum even talks to you other than me and I think ur a disgusting disease riddled shit stabber
Corey_Bee
Freshman Poster

Post by Corey_Bee »

CaptainSkelebob wrote:
June 11th, 2023, 3:04 pm

F.Y.I. faggit sleeping with ladyboys isnt an aborratoon of nature like sticking ur dick up another mans arse
Because ladyboys (or transwomen) ARE real women. They have vaginas so they're women and are often more feminine and hotter than cis women. I had sex with plenty of transwomen when I visited Thailand and they were better than any cisgender women that I've been with.

I also hear about cisgender women, especially gentile white women, having sex with dogs which is disgusting but I've never heard of this happening with transwomen.