Should we have private boards for veterans or paid coaching?

Post your suggestions and feedback for the forum. You can also report a problem, troubleshoot an issue with forum functionality, or suggest new board topics.

Yes, if some members want their discussions private, then they should have that right, especially if they are veteran members.
40%
No, creating private special boards for certain members looks divisive, snobby, and could alienate other members.
60%

Total votes: 15
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

A friend suggested the following today:
How about starting a private section of your forum. I think most forum software allows that... a "mods only" or "trusted people only" "room" where you can congregate with the people you like. The "grunts" on the main forum will sometimes behave themselves and kiss ass to get in there. And if anyone is an a-hole in the trusted room, you just kick them out.

So, in your trusted room, you can ask all your personal stuff and be reasonably well assured that you won't have the morons and nay-sayers chiming in and wasting your time. Leave the public forum to public stuff that you don't much care about, and only confide in your fellow trusted members.

Right?
Should we have a private confidential area in the forum that the public can't see? It could be a place where people could ask really personal questions that they don't want to be made public, and only to a trusted few.

Good idea? Or would that only serve to divide us further?
Last edited by Winston on November 13th, 2013, 6:58 am, edited 4 times in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Make it all private...

Post by E_Irizarry »

I think that you should make the whole site private. We have good information that the masses should not have access to - especially if they were westernized/western lemmings.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Make it all private...

Post by Winston »

E_Irizarry wrote:I think that you should make the whole site private. We have good information that the masses should not have access to - especially if they were westernized/western lemmings.
Why do you have such a repulsive avatar? Why not choose something more attractive? Sheesh. Have some class will ya?

Anyway, if we made this whole forum private, then the posts would not be indexed by the search engines, and we would not get all the new traffic that we do from the search engine. About 60 percent of our traffic is from the search engines, according to Google Analytics. How can new people know about our message and movement if they don't find us?

What's the point of having a movement if we hamper our ability to reach out to the public?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Winston wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:I think that you should make the whole site private. We have good information that the masses should not have access to - especially if they were westernized/western lemmings.
Why do you have such a repulsive avatar? Why not choose something more attractive? Sheesh. Have some class will ya?
Maybe he's a chubby chaser, lol. Some guys are even into women a lot bigger than her. Biggest girl I remember dating was at least 80 kgs. but she was very tall, had a beautiful face, and curves to die for all in the right places. And I had to deal with aggressive competition too.
keius
Freshman Poster

Post by keius »

A confidential section sounds good to me. No one MUST use it but having that option is a good thing if it improves the situation at hand.

and yeah, that avatar of his is major UGH. Felt like puking first time i saw it LOL. He's prob got that as his avatar to make a point.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

Go for it...

The avatar is just to a cynical way of showing the kinds of women that are all too commonly out there and think they are hot, thinking some glam shot will make them look good...
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Rock wrote:
Winston wrote:
Maybe he's a chubby chaser, lol. Some guys are even into women a lot bigger than her. Biggest girl I remember dating was at least 80 kgs. but she was very tall, had a beautiful face, and curves to die for all in the right places. And I had to deal with aggressive competition too.
Thank you for co-signing this not-going-into-default loan. But it's okay for James Bond to put up his animated-gif provocative avatars and not I? Oh only because the women that are in those avatars are skinny to Winston's liking too.

I can see if the women were naked, but at least she is clothed with lingerie and you don't see any revealing body parts. Yet, Winston just finished complaining about how everybody on this site are acting like a bunch of Americans.

Newsflash: objecting to a man's taste in women of fuller size is such a Puritanical, prudish American ideology (yet it's A.O.K. to accept size 2 women with 48DD tah-tahs! - which is American-horn-dog bookmarked favorites)

Winston, you are very fallible from the matriarchal-controlled relationship that you and Diane are in to how less-seasoned members are schooling you about ex-patriating . Yet you are the person I was supposed to meet back in AC back in '08 and you probably would still treat me like this???? I would imagine what you would have had to say about me now if I Had entertained with an RSVP and actually met you offline.

Winston, do not irritate me with this anymore; I'm being cordial here. I was nice enough to try to help you out with places to go in the Philippines and this is how you show retribution???

Andddd you are Americanized on top of that - which is just re-validating why I don't care for Americans abroad and keep to myself. Americans are a bunch of prejudiced, incorrigible assholes I have ever met while abroad.

So you really are just proving to me that much more of why it's so important for me to stay away from tourist traps that Americans are afraid to leave. Americans don't want to travel...don't want to learn another language.

Who ever on this site had introduced me to "Idiocracy"; I belatedly thank you again. That movie is my bible to ex-communicating myself once and for all from the Ameri-Matrix.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

E_Irizarry,
I have no beef with you, and I don't know what you are talking about, nor do I want to argue about something pointless, but are you saying that that woman in your avatar is attractive to you?

Or did you put it there as a sarcastic statement, as some members here suggested?

Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Winston wrote:E_Irizarry,
I have no beef with you, and I don't know what you are talking about, nor do I want to argue about something pointless, but are you saying that that woman in your avatar is attractive to you?

Or did you put it there as a sarcastic statement, as some members here suggested?
Winston, just consider, if E_Irizarry does find her attractive, which he very well might, you called her 'repulsive' and admonished him to have some class. Don't you see how that is insulting? And if he's dated, is dating, or plans on dating a girl who looks similar to that, by extension, you offended his partner as well. I'm all for being non-PC but usually not when it extends to be rude or offensive.

Every man has his own taste. You don't have to agree with it. But why not respect it at least. If we all had the same taste, a lot more of us would end-up alone.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Ok then sorry if I've offended you, E_Irizarry. I merely assumed, perhaps wrongly, that Mr S was right when he said:
The avatar is just to a cynical way of showing the kinds of women that are all too commonly out there and think they are hot, thinking some glam shot will make them look good...
How was I supposed to know she was your taste?

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Winston wrote:Ok then sorry if I've offended you, E_Irizarry. I merely assumed, perhaps wrongly, that Mr S was right when he said:
How was I supposed to know she was your taste?
My statements werent' pointless, but you may beg to differ. Secondly, thank you IV your apology. Thirdly, I am not saying she's uber-attractive, but she's fuckable and probably has good p***y.

In my experiences, fat women have good p***y and they get me off more than their thin female counterparts. Alas that's the reason why I love fat bitches. :O)

However, I will tell you one thing. I feel that ever since I have came back to the USA, that the fat women are more out-of-contrl than ever. Their sense of entitlement is haunting and grotesque/gross.

But I f***ed fat women in Thailand, Philippines and Brazil and since I detest condoms, fat women with good p***y bareback are the way to go for me. That's how I get down; I'm f***ed up and a sixth more. lol :O)

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

E_Irizarry,

I see.

I don't know about now, but fat girls in the US are usually very nice and open, cause they feel unwanted and so try to be extra nice to get guys to like them. That's the way it was before. If you like fat chicks, it should be easy to get them in the US right?

I do remember that some fat women in the US felt that they deserved to have a cowboy stud courting them. Ick. Thus I could never be their type, not that I wanted them though.

Btw, I don't understand something. Why would you take it personally if I didn't like your taste in women? I mean, if someone didn't like my taste, I would never take it personally. So it should be no insult to you, right?

I also hate using condoms. They are the worst when your dick is small too, cause they reduce the feeling/friction even more and sometimes fall off. In Taiwan, I've seen some Japanese condoms that are great cause when they are on, you don't feel them and the friction is almost like bareback sex. Don't ever get the cheap ones though. The good ones are hard to find in the Philippines.

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Winston wrote:E_Irizarry,

I see.

I don't know about now, but fat girls in the US are usually very nice and open, cause they feel unwanted and so try to be extra nice to get guys to like them. That's the way it was before. If you like fat chicks, it should be easy to get them in the US right?

I do remember that some fat women in the US felt that they deserved to have a cowboy stud courting them. Ick. Thus I could never be their type, not that I wanted them though.

Btw, I don't understand something. Why would you take it personally if I didn't like your taste in women? I mean, if someone didn't like my taste, I would never take it personally. So it should be no insult to you, right?

I also hate using condoms. They are the worst when your dick is small too, cause they reduce the feeling/friction even more and sometimes fall off. In Taiwan, I've seen some Japanese condoms that are great cause when they are on, you don't feel them and the friction is almost like bareback sex. Don't ever get the cheap ones though. The good ones are hard to find in the Philippines.
Too? Winston, no man. lollllllllol I have a skinny long dick, not a small one. You can thank the Irish side of my Brazilian heritage for that DNA mishap. lolololol

Alas that's one of the reasons why American women and I don't get along: most of them required thicky dicks in order to satiate their enlargedly-worn-out cum dumpsters because they are so used the f**k up with so much mileage on them.

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Per the discussion here:
viewtopic.php?t=20976

Should we have a private board here for veteran members to discuss tips or info that they don't want the public or other members to see?

How many of you here want that?

However, wouldn't that make us look divided and segregated, like there is a group of elite members and then there's the rest of everyone else? Wouldn't that project a snobby elitist attitude on here?

How would we decide who gets to be in the private veteran group anyway? What criteria would we use to see who gets into the private board?

Outsider
Freshman Poster

Post by Outsider »

The "grunts" on the main forum will sometimes behave themselves and kiss a** to get in there.
Eat shit and die.

That's all I have to say. Just eat shit and die.

Good luck finding ass kissers. Forum seppuku is what that is.

"Grunts"? :lol:

Why not just spit in peoples faces while you're at it.