Separate HA section for expats and those overseas only!

Post your suggestions and feedback for the forum. You can also report a problem, troubleshoot an issue with forum functionality, or suggest new board topics.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Separate HA section for expats and those overseas only!

Post by zboy1 »

Winston, why don't you have a members only HA section--where only expats and those currently living overseas can post. Also, make it heavily-moderated to exclude spammers. trolls, nut-cases and racists from posting on it.

It would have rules regarding decorum and also, it would be run like RooshV's site: that is, anyone can be kicked-out and it's by invitation only. Troll posts would be immediately removed and anybody engaging insults--would be quickly banished!

I think it would solve a lot of the problems on this forum...
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

This is just another attempt by you to co-opt the forum.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Cornfed wrote:This is just another attempt by you to co-opt the forum.
No! This is something that I've been receiving PM messages about for quite some time...We desperately need some quality control on this forum; too much trash here...

This is something that has been suggested by the likes of Kai1275, Eurobrat, and many others for quite some time now. I think i'ts time Winston started seriously listening to the suggestions to improve this site, since he's starting to get annoyed by the lack of civility on this forum.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Ok we could do that. Zboy, do you want to be in charge of this Expats only forum?

Should everyone be allowed to view it, but only expats allowed to post?

It is sad that our free speech policy has been abused to the point where many of the assholes here think that it gives them a license to be as rude, nasty, mean, and tactless as they want. That's not the purpose of "free speech". I can't believe some people think that's what it means. This reflects badly on the human race.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Wasn't this litigated before and decided against? If you want something like this with just a few members, why can't one of you just start a blog or yahoo group or something without undermining this established free speech forum?
I think i'ts time Winston started seriously listening to the suggestions to improve this site, since he's starting to get annoyed by the lack of civility on this forum.
Lately he is only annoyed by unsympathetic posts about his brothel experience by two of his friends. Your proposal would likely not address the problem.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Winston wrote:Ok we could do that. Zboy, do you want to be in charge of this Expats only forum?

Oh well, there goes the forum again. Just out of interest, what constitutes an expat? When I lived in Australia last year, would I have counted as an expat?
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Cornfed wrote:
Winston wrote:Ok we could do that. Zboy, do you want to be in charge of this Expats only forum?

Oh well, there goes the forum again. Just out of interest, what constitutes an expat? When I lived in Australia last year, would I have counted as an expat?
You would not be on the list; not because you're not an expat, but because your extremist views would not be tolerated on that particular forum. I'm not against you posting in the race section of HA, as long as you post most of your stuff there and not on the expat forum.

Only those that are currently living abroad or have spent a long time overseas would qualify.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

zboy1 wrote: You would not be on the list; not because you're not an expat, but because your extremist views would not be tolerated on that particular forum. I'm not against you posting in the race section of HA, as long as you post most of your stuff there and not on the expat forum.
Just as I thought, this is part of your campaign to turn this forum into another politically correct forum, which began the day you volunteered to be a moderator. You could just join an existing politically correct forum, but the goal is to drag this one down. I hope someone is paying you to do this. At least you would have some excuse.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

I SECOND THE OP'S SENTIMENTS

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Yes. Winston, zboy1. Materialize that section please!! :-D