Trying to Find a Devout Catholic Woman/Culture

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Simoun wrote:My ex-girlfriend was from Argentina, born and raised Catholic, but she didn't buy a lot of what the Church was selling, and that's legitimate. If you're looking for the right girl, it's not going to be a country, but a girl you're looking for. Like a lot of the individuals here I do believe the US is not quite the right place to look. And a number of "Catholic" countries are going to have women who also don't quite fit the bill. Above all, exercise wisdom in your relationships, and pray. You'll find the right girl if you keep your head, and she may actually come to you.
Agreed. =o)
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

DJ, stop attacking him. curious_catholic_man you have nothing to prove. Your beliefs are yours alone and need not be justified to others here. You want what you want. Just as others here want what they want. The world is the way it is. Let's live and let live instead of trying to dominate one another or trying to change someone else's mind.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

Hi curious_catholic_man.

You beliefs seem very strong, and I really admire that. Many members of HA have belief systems that push themselves away from higher power and mastery of self, to extreme self-importance. It's great to see someone here who is catholic(and supporting latin mass/extreme unction to boot!) and religious.

Becoming a devout member of the church is not recommended IMO, unless you're willing to truly devote yourself to whatever higher power you worship and harbor great mental strength(anger, control etc.) towards resisting the temptations of everyday life. Once you reach this stage, you'll know what you want to do without thinking.

The 50s/60 was a much better time, because the complete corruption and destruction of the west was still in its beta stages, so the world was much more "pure". However, we won't get back to that time ever again unfortunately.

I would not recommend arguing/debating with people on message boards by the way. Their purpose is to drain your mental faculties away. A result of chaos mathematics used on poor idiots.

I'd recommend looking outside the US, into the Latin American countries. Or the former soviet union/Russia, they're true christians though, so I dunno if you'll clash with them, because of their rigid beliefs.

I do hope you find the type of woman you're looking for. And especially achieve the devotion to whatever higher power you worship that is your birthright.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Trying to Find a devout catholic woman/culture

Post by momopi »

curious_catholic_man wrote:Im really interested in moving abroad, primarily for the cultural issues. The culture of the US sickens me and I have nothing in common with it. I think elders should be respected, women should be respected (because they deserve it not because feminists demand it), and most importantly I am a devout sedevacantist catholic. In fact, I thought about becoming a priest but have recently came to the conclusion that God is probably not calling me in that direction. Sedevacantists believe that Vatican II has been a disaster and created a liberal newchurch. We believe in the latin mass and regular confession. We believe the truly last catholic pope was Pius XII who died in 1958. If you want more info go to http://www.huttongibson.com (He is Mel Gibson's dad).
Now clearly these strong religious views I have make me an oddball in America. Thats ok. I don't really want to marry the modern american woman anyway. I want a woman who will be fullfilled in doing domestic tasks like cooking, cleaning, looking after the children, and praying the rosary with them. I also want a woman who actually likes me and won't use sex as a bargaining chip like american woman do in these sitcoms. I don't think thats too much too much to ask, thats how my grandmother/great-grandmother etc. were raised.
I need a country with a devout catholic culture. I want a country where I will be respected as a man and it will be completely normal to raise my daughter in an environment where she can preserve her virginity until marriage without ridicule. I am attracted to dark complected brunettes. I have thought about the Philippines, but I would prefer latin america because of the language issue as well as being closer to the US to visit.
I am 22 years old and about to start a federal job paying me around 50k starting. How much money should I save before I move to latin america/philippines? How much do I need to start over? How hard is finding employment?
How is your Spanish?

Are your job skills portable to other countries?

IMO your sect is probably not in good standing with the Holy See, so the majority of Catholic girls you meet (and their families) might have issues with your religious views. If you can find traditionalist Catholic churches and meet girls there, that might work for you.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Adama wrote:DJ, stop attacking him. curious_catholic_man you have nothing to prove. Your beliefs are yours alone and need not be justified to others here. You want what you want. Just as others here want what they want. The world is the way it is. Let's live and let live instead of trying to dominate one another or trying to change someone else's mind.
Who's attacking him? He says America was better in the 50's for whom? Not Black America, he's not Black that's delusional based on reminiscent of a time when Women were not as large apart of the workforce, which kept typically traditional family structures in place. I will agree that because of Jim Crow and the apathy of the Northern/Western part of the country STILL TO THIS DAY. I might add that once "equality" was made LAW that it destroyed what self-employed middle class structure that was created out of NEED.

Whites have a 300 year ahead start and that has not addressed the underline problems that still exist, that have nothing to do with faith in the good book. So saying Blacks in the 50's were better off when the nation as a whole was in the middle of the greatest expansion of the middle class the world has ever seen is paternally false and LAUGHABLE.

That's all I am saying.

BTW Chris Hedges was apart of a seminary until he decided to become a an award winning journalist for the NYT. He doesn't sound like this guy does and isn't married to a Western Woman, go figure.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

djfourmoney wrote:
Adama wrote:DJ, stop attacking him. curious_catholic_man you have nothing to prove. Your beliefs are yours alone and need not be justified to others here. You want what you want. Just as others here want what they want. The world is the way it is. Let's live and let live instead of trying to dominate one another or trying to change someone else's mind.
Who's attacking him? He says America was better in the 50's for whom? Not Black America, he's not Black that's delusional based on reminiscent of a time when Women were not as large apart of the workforce, which kept typically traditional family structures in place. I will agree that because of Jim Crow and the apathy of the Northern/Western part of the country STILL TO THIS DAY. I might add that once "equality" was made LAW that it destroyed what self-employed middle class structure that was created out of NEED.

Whites have a 300 year ahead start and that has not addressed the underline problems that still exist, that have nothing to do with faith in the good book. So saying Blacks in the 50's were better off when the nation as a whole was in the middle of the greatest expansion of the middle class the world has ever seen is paternally false and LAUGHABLE.

That's all I am saying.

BTW Chris Hedges was apart of a seminary until he decided to become a an award winning journalist for the NYT. He doesn't sound like this guy does and isn't married to a Western Woman, go figure.
You are using a vastly different lens than a conservative person does. He isnt talking about racial issues. He means the family unit. You call that oppression. Other people call that civilization.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Adama wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:

That's all I am saying.

You are using a vastly different lens than a conservative person does. He isnt talking about racial issues. He means the family unit. You call that oppression. Other people call that civilization.
Feminism 2.0 ie Gloria Steinum hijacked the post MLK civil rights movement and pitted Black Women against Black Men. Black women are upset that Black men aren't stepping up as it were, not going to college in great numbers to match them, so they can marry equals to them. So while going on programs hosted by ABC and other media outlets the voice their opinions on why they are 70% single under age 45 though successful and college educated. One Black Female writer recently wrote a story about how "White Women are Winning" and basically said Black Women haven't learned to SHUT UP.

So still his argument about Black People being better of in the 1950's is STILL FALSE. Black Men are in a far better position today, as they have CHOICE, something Black Women DON'T have. We have the choice to marry whom ever we want and because of the One Drop Rule in America very racist outlook on culture, having a children with a non-Black woman still results in a Black Child, as they still refer to Obama as the Black President even if his Momma is White which makes him Bi-Racial if ANYTHING. But of course US Black People accept Obama as a Black Man or at leas the Black and White parts of him as White America in general doesn't except his White side at all.

Sorry Adama but I don't make this shit up or imagine it that's how it is, it sucks and Anglo culture like David Cameron blaming the victims of totally UNFAIR Anglo Society for the recent riots in London, started originally by the Police shooting an UNARMED Black Man, yet again....
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

djfourmoney wrote:
Adama wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:

That's all I am saying.

Feminism 2.0 ie Gloria Steinum hijacked the post MLK civil rights movement and pitted Black Women against Black Men. Black women are upset that Black men aren't stepping up as it were, not going to college in great numbers to match them, so they can marry equals to them. So while going on programs hosted by ABC and other media outlets the voice their opinions on why they are 70% single under age 45 though successful and college educated. One Black Female writer recently wrote a story about how "White Women are Winning" and basically said Black Women haven't learned to SHUT UP.

So still his argument about Black People being better of in the 1950's is STILL FALSE. Black Men are in a far better position today, as they have CHOICE, something Black Women DON'T have. We have the choice to marry whom ever we want and because of the One Drop Rule in America very racist outlook on culture, having a children with a non-Black woman still results in a Black Child, as they still refer to Obama as the Black President even if his Momma is White which makes him Bi-Racial if ANYTHING. But of course US Black People accept Obama as a Black Man or at leas the Black and White parts of him as White America in general doesn't except his White side at all.

Sorry Adama but I don't make this shit up or imagine it that's how it is, it sucks and Anglo culture like David Cameron blaming the victims of totally UNFAIR Anglo Society for the recent riots in London, started originally by the Police shooting an UNARMED Black Man, yet again....
Yes, black men have choice to marry black women or any other race today. I believe that right after WWII, there were a few American soldiers who married French women and brought them to the US without a real problem. But that's not what anyone is referring to. People here are talking about "the family", not black men in particular, but blacks altogether.