Trying to Find a Devout Catholic Woman/Culture

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Simoun
Freshman Poster

Post by Simoun »

My ex-girlfriend was from Argentina, born and raised Catholic, but she didn't buy a lot of what the Church was selling, and that's legitimate. If you're looking for the right girl, it's not going to be a country, but a girl you're looking for. Like a lot of the individuals here I do believe the US is not quite the right place to look. And a number of "Catholic" countries are going to have women who also don't quite fit the bill. Above all, exercise wisdom in your relationships, and pray. You'll find the right girl if you keep your head, and she may actually come to you.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

curious catholic,
Have you ever seen the epic series from the 80's, called The Thorn Birds, with Richard Chamberlain and Rachel Ward? If so, maybe you will be glad you didn't become a priest. lol

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Well-informed is such a disruptive influence that he should be banned for the posts in this thread alone. That type of dialogue doesnt encourage participation in this forum. The guy has a problem with Christians or Catholics, let it stay his problem so that the rest of us don't have to endure this.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
well-informed
Freshman Poster

Post by well-informed »

Well Adama i'll take the high road and shut myself up
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

C'mon guys you should let this sort of thing go, if there has to be ONE every so often, let him be that ONE.

I think the current state of religion is deplorable and why people would want to be apart of that I have no idea.

I don't like evangelicals and I don't like dudes that want to return to the 1950's, the 1850's or the 1790's so they can have some sort of advantage over women.

But at the same time this guy should be free to express himself even if I can't stop laughing at some of his views, it turns logic on its head.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

I published this link some time back and it is in the archives. I think it may be what you are looking for.

viewtopic.php?t=9658
curious_catholic_man
Freshman Poster

Post by curious_catholic_man »

djfourmoney wrote:C'mon guys you should let this sort of thing go, if there has to be ONE every so often, let him be that ONE.

I think the current state of religion is deplorable and why people would want to be apart of that I have no idea.

I don't like evangelicals and I don't like dudes that want to return to the 1950's, the 1850's or the 1790's so they can have some sort of advantage over women.

But at the same time this guy should be free to express himself even if I can't stop laughing at some of his views, it turns logic on its head.
Advantage over women? If you want to see advantage over women go look at all the posts from guys who just want to bang foreign broads. Give me a break.

And for the record the 1950's were a much healthier society, and yes, even in black America.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

curious_catholic_man wrote:Advantage over women? If you want to see advantage over women go look at all the posts from guys who just want to bang foreign broads. Give me a break.

And for the record the 1950's were a much healthier society, and yes, even in black America.
I totally agree. The only reason that it is easy for men here to get foreign women is because America (the West) is a successful wealthy culture and women from other cultures look up to American men for this reason. But the reason America is wealthy is because America used to be healthy society. This ended in the 1960s and so America's wealth won't last much longer. That will put an end to the "happier abroad" model of life.

Civilization depends on stable marriage and at present the only force supporting stable marriage is religion, particularly conservative religions like Orthodox Judaism and Anabaptist Christianity. So I fully support curious_catholic_man and wish him luck.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Should your taste ever change to fairer complected women, I believe Poland is by far the most Catholic country in Europe, though you'll have to put up with the fairly loose sexual mores tyoical of Europe. Polish women get good reviews on this site, and sometimes can have darker complexions. The most attractive woman I've seen in the last two years was a Polish stewardess on a trans-Atlantic flight the other day; she had dark hair and dark eyes. Just stunning.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

curious_catholic_man wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:C'mon guys you should let this sort of thing go, if there has to be ONE every so often, let him be that ONE.

Advantage over women? If you want to see advantage over women go look at all the posts from guys who just want to bang foreign broads. Give me a break.

How can you justify saying the last point? Are you Michelle Bachmann???? 1950's where terrible for Black People. In 2011 it isn't much better frankly. We can date White Women without being hung, but the threat of violence has not disappeared - http://newsone.com/nation/newsonestaff4 ... ack-video/

Many economist say that the double digit unemployment rate in Black America is a 60 year old problem which would put you smack in the middle of the 1950's, so again, I have to giggle at your comments.

Some forum members choose a lifestyle that suits them just as you have chosen yours. I just said evangelicals turn logic on its head when they speak. That's not to be debated, they do it all the time. Religion should be on the front lines fighting against poverty, usury, child neglect and starvation. But in this country, they want to roll back the 20th Century. Chris Hedges has explained as the reason why the Church isn't more involved with these issues is because most congregation are anti-tax, boot strap Republicans/Conservatives.

The Enlightenment was the defeat of connecting Religion with Society and using Fear to rule it. It took several hundred years but we're upon a new gilded age and feudalism. All too often small minded people retrench into something familiar and often times that is organized religion when there's lack of leadership coming from society.

I come from the point of view that the best of a traditional family structure can be blended with our post modern way of life. Some would call this Humanism...

Okay back to Football.
curious_catholic_man
Freshman Poster

The enlightenment was horrible. It has lead to where we are today. True catholics like myself don't believe in a seperation of church and state. If you look at all the anti-feminist countries where beautiful women run wild, most were founded by portugese or spanish missionaires: Philippines, Mexico, Brazil, South America, etc.,.......

And yes I believe the 1950's was a healthier culture for black america. Instead of ghetto single parent families, most blacks were under 2 parent households not listening to gangster rap but jazz. Most graduated high school if they attended. LBJ and JFK's liberal great society/new frontier created a system of dependency and social chaos. Look up Thomas Sowell.
curious_catholic_man
Freshman Poster

Oh and your comments about organized religion not helping the poor is completely ridiculous. A good percentage of orphanages and/or hospitals in this country were founded by catholic nuns/brothers. Protestants as well. Get your facts straight before you blast the feminist secular tune.

You ever noticed that feminism and secularism go hand in hand?
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

gsjackson wrote:Should your taste ever change to fairer complected women, I believe Poland is by far the most Catholic country in Europe, though you'll have to put up with the fairly loose sexual mores tyoical of Europe. Polish women get good reviews on this site, and sometimes can have darker complexions. The most attractive woman I've seen in the last two years was a Polish stewardess on a trans-Atlantic flight the other day; she had dark hair and dark eyes. Just stunning.
Did you say Europe had loose or should that be less morals than Americans?
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

curious_catholic_man wrote:Oh and your comments about organized religion not helping the poor is completely ridiculous. A good percentage of orphanages and/or hospitals in this country were founded by catholic nuns/brothers. Protestants as well. Get your facts straight before you blast the feminist secular tune.

You ever noticed that feminism and secularism go hand in hand?
Orphanages are not products of poverty and Hospital Care should be all-in-nobody out system. IE: We care for all of "God's Children" not just the few that believe or some other cockamamie reason. Most Church ran Hospitals won't refuse care, but they sure will bill you ass even if you can't afford it.

No I don't (notice), having spent time in Europe, it works perfectly fine. Economic advancement and the selling of it to American women specifically proves that Feminism 2.0 was never about equality, it was hijacked. The problems with Europe are not the same as America. The Republican Party plays Evangelicals like a flute, using them as shock troops while not doing what they want at all.

Back to Feminism, it was hijacked like I said. It demonized being a home maker, a stay-at-home mother, etc. The truth is that the pundit class and the top wage earners say they speak for the other 98%, when they don't.

Turning back the clock sounds an awful like Islamic Fundamentalism...
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

curious_catholic_man wrote:The enlightenment was horrible. It has lead to where we are today. True catholics like myself don't believe in a seperation of church and state. If you look at all the anti-feminist countries where beautiful women run wild, most were founded by portugese or spanish missionaires: Philippines, Mexico, Brazil, South America, etc.,.......

And yes I believe the 1950's was a healthier culture for black america. Instead of ghetto single parent families, most blacks were under 2 parent households not listening to gangster rap but jazz. Most graduated high school if they attended. LBJ and JFK's liberal great society/new frontier created a system of dependency and social chaos. Look up Thomas Sowell.
Actually NO.

It setup a dependency because Government didn't want to step HARD on the private sector. Your one of those blame the victim types. That's okay. Well let it be known, I didn't finish high school. I came into my senior year knowing I had to not only pass all my classes that year, I had to go to summer school the year before my final year (which I did) and to adult education at another location to gain enough credits so that I only had to go to summer school my graduate year to get my diploma. I don't have a criminal record, I don't do drugs, I don't drink. However I love gangster rap it makes White People nervous for one thing.

Have there been generations of people that have lost hope? Sure, so how do you fix that? Turn back the clock? NO I've seen what Thomas Sowell has said, whatever.

You are entitled to your own opinions but not your own facts as a famous Congressmen once said. Wishing for Rain for example prevents you from digging a well, I rest my case.