Trying to Find a Devout Catholic Woman/Culture

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
curious_catholic_man
Freshman Poster

Trying to Find a Devout Catholic Woman/Culture

Post by curious_catholic_man »

Im really interested in moving abroad, primarily for the cultural issues. The culture of the US sickens me and I have nothing in common with it. I think elders should be respected, women should be respected (because they deserve it not because feminists demand it), and most importantly I am a devout sedevacantist catholic. In fact, I thought about becoming a priest but have recently came to the conclusion that God is probably not calling me in that direction. Sedevacantists believe that Vatican II has been a disaster and created a liberal newchurch. We believe in the latin mass and regular confession. We believe the truly last catholic pope was Pius XII who died in 1958. If you want more info go to http://www.huttongibson.com (He is Mel Gibson's dad).

Now clearly these strong religious views I have make me an oddball in America. Thats ok. I don't really want to marry the modern american woman anyway. I want a woman who will be fullfilled in doing domestic tasks like cooking, cleaning, looking after the children, and praying the rosary with them. I also want a woman who actually likes me and won't use sex as a bargaining chip like american woman do in these sitcoms. I don't think thats too much too much to ask, thats how my grandmother/great-grandmother etc. were raised.

I need a country with a devout catholic culture. I want a country where I will be respected as a man and it will be completely normal to raise my daughter in an environment where she can preserve her virginity until marriage without ridicule. I am attracted to dark complected brunettes. I have thought about the Philippines, but I would prefer latin america because of the language issue as well as being closer to the US to visit.

I am 22 years old and about to start a federal job paying me around 50k starting. How much money should I save before I move to latin america/philippines? How much do I need to start over? How hard is finding employment?
well-informed
Freshman Poster

Post by well-informed »

Are you still a virgin if you aren't, then you're not a goody-too-shoes as you claim to be.

How did God tell you, you shouldn't be a priest? Or was it more that you're too horny to be celibate for the rest of your life. Don't use the name of God in vain to cover up your desires. Asshole

Btw you already know the answers to your own questions, so why ask.

Pleasure meeting you 8)
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

Okay, welcome to the board. It would have been better for a better introduction of yourself. Anyway, I would say you should try to see if you are able to save $1200-$2000 a month for possibly going to find a wife. As some members have said you can find a woman who is conservative Catholic who will want to be with you because of your Christian belief.

Well-informed is a little disillusioned. I talked to a woman who listened to hip hop music (lower form as in 'gangsta' rap) and wanted to tell me that she is going to wait for marriage before having sex (hypocritical). This is from eastern Europe too. Both men and women are not angels. If he did have sex outside of marriage I still respect him. However, it is to be assumed that if you are not a virgin then possibly you are not a strict Catholic.

Plus for the OP your wife will still respect the current Catholic Church in Rome (Vatican City).

So, yes please look for a woman in South America or in Central America. I would say check Colombia, Peru (outside of Lima). Other members can give their view of countries in South America which are good for religious women. If you are willing to learn Portuguese you can go to Brazil.
Simoun
Freshman Poster

Post by Simoun »

Hello ccman,

We have a lot in common. I am not as hardcore as you are, but I am a Catholic convert who has considered the priesthood at one time. Being 35 and single in this country, the dating scene is that much worse since all those divorced women are still technically married according to the Church.

Anyway, you're in a much better position than I am since you've figured it out so much younger. I'd say you still have plenty of time to find a traditional Catholic woman in the US, but with a divorce rate of 50+% for Catholics and non-Catholics alike, yes, I'd say there is something wrong with the culture here. Good luck to you!
curious_catholic_man
Freshman Poster

well-informed wrote:Are you still a virgin if you aren't, then you're not a goody-too-shoes as you claim to be.

How did God tell you, you shouldn't be a priest? Or was it more that you're too horny to be celibate for the rest of your life. Don't use the name of God in vain to cover up your desires. Asshole

Pleasure meeting you 8)
Where in my post did I say or not say that I was a virgin? Why would that matter? Where in my post am In condemning women who are not virgins? And yes, sexual desire played a huge role in my decision. Celibacy is no joke, and a priest on the alter acts as an "alter christus" (another Christ).

Your post is despicable.
curious_catholic_man
Freshman Poster

One more thing. A lot of these girls/women on these foregin dating sites are dressed super sexual and I would like to get away from that, thats not attractive to me.
well-informed
Freshman Poster

Post by well-informed »

1. I'm asking if you're a virgin or not. If you aren't, then you're not as religious as you claim to be, since you're having sex outside of marriage.
2. Don't say that you were going to become a priest then use God as an excuse to cover up your sexual desires. Heck you never really wanted to be a priest in the first place.
3. Heck i'm Catholic too, but does that give me the arrogance to think i'm all that religious.. and i could do no wrong in life

I found your post blasphemous towards me, kid
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Trying to Find a devout catholic woman/culture

Post by Rock »

curious_catholic_man wrote:Im really interested in moving abroad, primarily for the cultural issues. The culture of the US sickens me and I have nothing in common with it. I think elders should be respected, women should be respected (because they deserve it not because feminists demand it), and most importantly I am a devout sedevacantist catholic. In fact, I thought about becoming a priest but have recently came to the conclusion that God is probably not calling me in that direction. Sedevacantists believe that Vatican II has been a disaster and created a liberal newchurch. We believe in the latin mass and regular confession. We believe the truly last catholic pope was Pius XII who died in 1958. If you want more info go to http://www.huttongibson.com (He is Mel Gibson's dad).

Now clearly these strong religious views I have make me an oddball in America. Thats ok. I don't really want to marry the modern american woman anyway. I want a woman who will be fullfilled in doing domestic tasks like cooking, cleaning, looking after the children, and praying the rosary with them. I also want a woman who actually likes me and won't use sex as a bargaining chip like american woman do in these sitcoms. I don't think thats too much too much to ask, thats how my grandmother/great-grandmother etc. were raised.

I need a country with a devout catholic culture. I want a country where I will be respected as a man and it will be completely normal to raise my daughter in an environment where she can preserve her virginity until marriage without ridicule. I am attracted to dark complected brunettes. I have thought about the Philippines, but I would prefer latin america because of the language issue as well as being closer to the US to visit.

I am 22 years old and about to start a federal job paying me around 50k starting. How much money should I save before I move to latin america/philippines? How much do I need to start over? How hard is finding employment?
Research more on Colombia, Spain, Ireland, and PI. How much money? As much as possible. Giving an amount is tough cus its kind of like a moving target. US$ keep loosing value overseas and inflation is kicking-up in a lot of areas now. Work, save, and invest wisely until close to the time you wanna get find a serious partner. Do some weeks to months of online contacting. Then follow-up with on-the-ground visits. Perhaps you can take at least a year or two off work then and possibly consider transitioning your career into your target country if you find you like the lifestyle there.
curious_catholic_man
Freshman Poster

Colombia is safe?
curious_catholic_man
Freshman Poster

well-informed wrote:1. I'm asking if you're a virgin or not. If you aren't, then you're not as religious as you claim to be, since you're having sex outside of marriage.
2. Don't say that you were going to become a priest then use God as an excuse to cover up your sexual desires. Heck you never really wanted to be a priest in the first place.
3. Heck i'm Catholic too, but does that give me the arrogance to think i'm all that religious.. and i could do no wrong in life

I found your post blasphemous towards me, kid
1. No I am not a virgin. I wish I was but I can't take that back. I would prefer a virgin wife. I realize that is a double standard, and I am sorry if that hurts you.

2. You have absolutely no idea what my rationale was/is in deciding to pursue or not pursue the priesthood. Shut your trap.

3. Where did I say I could do no wrong in life? How am I arrogant? I simply stated that Vatican II (1962-1965) created a false liberal psuedo church. I believe the homosexual pedastry that took place afterwards in the mid 1960's-1980's was probably God's curse on that false religion.

My bet is that you are either a troll, or liberal atheist feminist.
Think Different
Junior Poster

Post by Think Different »

I live in Italy and my wife is Catholic. We previously lived in Colorado for many years and found a very conservative Latin-rite Catholic church in the Denver area for my wife. Needless to say, it was PACKED with people, especially young ones with children. So, have heart, don't let the naysayers tell you otherwise and I know that you will find the right place and the right woman. Don't compromise, or you'll regret it in the long run. PM me, if you want the name of that church in Denver. Anyhow, I live in Italy now. Despite what most people think, the Italian Catholic churches are only mildly more conservative/traditional than in the rest of the world, which have been taken over by Vatican II liberalism. At the church in my village, the women carry around the communion and they sing campfire songs. There is no sense of the Divine or sanctity there. I even see the parishioners wearing their sunglasses through the entire mass, including communion (gotta be cool for Christ, right?). It's not quite as bad as the electric guitar bands in the Catholic churches we found across America, but not much better. I'm Orthodox, so I understand your pain completely, and that's one reason I could never be Catholic.

I agree that you need to focus on Central and South America, but also perhaps southern Italy, where it's still very traditional. If you are truly a sedevacantist, you will need to speak with your parish priest about these matters and ask him for the name and address of other such churches around the world. Be honest with him and tell him you are looking for a like-minded wife. A good priest will help you with this by all means! Let us know how it goes!

PS: This is apparently my 666th post...EEEK!
curious_catholic_man
Freshman Poster

Think Different wrote:I live in Italy and my wife is Catholic. We previously lived in Colorado for many years and found a very conservative Latin-rite Catholic church in the Denver area for my wife. Needless to say, it was PACKED with people, especially young ones with children. So, have heart, don't let the naysayers tell you otherwise and I know that you will find the right place and the right woman. Don't compromise, or you'll regret it in the long run. PM me, if you want the name of that church in Denver. Anyhow, I live in Italy now. Despite what most people think, the Italian Catholic churches are only mildly more conservative/traditional than in the rest of the world, which have been taken over by Vatican II liberalism. At the church in my village, the women carry around the communion and they sing campfire songs. There is no sense of the Divine or sanctity there. I even see the parishioners wearing their sunglasses through the entire mass, including communion (gotta be cool for Christ, right?). It's not quite as bad as the electric guitar bands in the Catholic churches we found across America, but not much better. I'm Orthodox, so I understand your pain completely, and that's one reason I could never be Catholic.

I agree that you need to focus on Central and South America, but also perhaps southern Italy, where it's still very traditional. If you are truly a sedevacantist, you will need to speak with your parish priest about these matters and ask him for the name and address of other such churches around the world. Be honest with him and tell him you are looking for a like-minded wife. A good priest will help you with this by all means! Let us know how it goes!

PS: This is apparently my 666th post...EEEK!
Actually marrying a devout italian catholic would be my dream. But from what I have heard/read, Italy is more sexually corrupt than the US.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

well-informed wrote:Are you still a virgin if you aren't, then you're not a goody-too-shoes as you claim to be.

Pleasure meeting you 8)
well informed, that was out of line and uncalled for. You have no cause to be that antagonistic to a new member who seems sincere and is a devout Catholic. That is simply rude, tactless and mean spirited, without a valid reason. Very bad behavior. You should apologize to him now, or else incur a temporary ban on your account.

To the OP:

Welcome to the forum. Ignore well-informed. The free speech policy I have here sometimes draws mean people here. Anyway, how about Spain or Portugal? Those are strong Catholic countries with very intelligent smart women. What do you think?

Philippines is obvious, but the girls here do not know much about religion/theology, even if they are Catholic, and are not very educated or bright. They are very simple with good qualities but intelligent conversation isn't one of them.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

I thought devout Catholicism was extinct. I am glad to hear it still exists. But I don't think you will find much of it in Latin America. My wife is Mexican and Catholicism as changed radically there as it has almost everywhere.
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Re: Trying to Find a devout catholic woman/culture

Post by lavezzi »

Rock wrote:Research more on Colombia, Spain, Ireland, and PI. How much money? As much as possible. Giving an amount is tough cus its kind of like a moving target. US$ keep loosing value overseas and inflation is kicking-up in a lot of areas now. Work, save, and invest wisely until close to the time you wanna get find a serious partner. Do some weeks to months of online contacting. Then follow-up with on-the-ground visits. Perhaps you can take at least a year or two off work then and possibly consider transitioning your career into your target country if you find you like the lifestyle there.
I'd just like to inform you that Ireland is in fact one of the least catholic/religious places you could possibly go. Religion here is a tradition, not a belief.