214,600 crimes were committed by refugees in Germany in 2016

Discuss news and current events around the world.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

214,600 crimes were committed by refugees in Germany in 2016

Post by jamesbond »

Third World invaders in Germany committed one crime every two minutes during the first nine months of 2016, including at least 366 murders/attempted murders, and 214,600 other serious crimes—or 32 crimes every hour, 787 per day, and 23,844 every month, an official police report has revealed.

North and sub-Saharan Africans—named as coming from the Gambia, Nigeria, and Somalia—are particularly noted for their violence, and the amount of crimes they commit is completely disproportionate to their numbers.

The Bundeskriminalamt (BKA) report, which covers the period January to September 2016, said that its figures only represented cases with already identified perpetrators, and not ongoing cases. As a result, the “database is therefore not exhaustive” and is likely to rise further as offenders are identified.

The largest number of crimes—79 percent—were those committed “against personal liberty”—that is, assault. Theft constituted the second largest offender category, counterfeiting, forgery, swindling, and racketeering making up the majority of the remainder of crimes.

About 278 of the 366 murders or attempted murders involved “immigrants” as both victims and perpetrators, the report revealed.

The BKA report also revealed that the number of “potential offenders in the area of Islamic terrorism continues to grow,” and that the number of “active or former fighters, or relatives / supporters / sympathizers of terrorist organizations abroad” and “Islamist-motivated war criminals” continues to increase in Germany.

The BKA report also revealed that the number of “potential offenders in the area of Islamic terrorism continues to grow,” and that the number of “active or former fighters, or relatives / supporters / sympathizers of terrorist organizations abroad” and “Islamist-motivated war criminals” continues to increase in Germany.

http://newobserveronline.com/invaders-g ... 2-minutes/
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Citizen
Freshman Poster

Re: 214,600 crimes were committed by refugees in Germany in

Post by Citizen »

Most people in Germany are not Germans nor are they Europeans so who gives a fck. Are you fcking any hot German women? No? They why care about them?
Are the Germans doing anything except selling overpriced cars and machines, that nobody in the West needs, in order to play rich man? Oh yes the Germans also sell weapons to the Israelis and have the big Rothschild tower in Frankfurt.
Germans are the people who caused America, Britain, and Canada to become buried deep in debt due to those two World Wars they started. To hell with the people who live in Germany now.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Citizen wrote:Most people in Germany are not Germans nor are they Europeans so who gives a fck. Are you fcking any hot German women? No? They why care about them?
Are the Germans doing anything except selling overpriced cars and machines, that nobody in the West needs, in order to play rich man? Oh yes the Germans also sell weapons to the Israelis and have the big Rothschild tower in Frankfurt.
Germans are the people who caused America, Britain, and Canada to become buried deep in debt due to those two World Wars they started. To hell with the people who live in Germany now.
I lived in Germany for few months and was suppose to live there for like ever...NEVER AGAIN ...I ran from Germany, resigned from work in two months flat...Just could not digest the Negative Energies there..

Its not due to Germans as they are humans and we have good and bad element..I would say Germans are good people largely with my experience and observation as like Thai, Filipino or Americans...

Its the BLACK GOO...The Black Rock AI being put by Aliens as a defense weapon on earth past millions of years back...The Nazi's put these extremely negative rock in their pockets during WW2 which made them loose heart chakra which was the reason they were able to murder millions without remorse...

My mind was completely hijacked....I was thinking of sex all time, became cruel and had no feelings...

I could even see black smoke coming out of the ground in cologne ....I'm a third world guy and lived in pretty sh**ty places but my experience in Germany was 1000 times worse than my entire life in third world sh*t hole..I was literally living in HELL.

This all happened before this mass migration, rapes and crime....when I mentioned this in godlikeproductions...Even Germans were laughing at me...and then after one year...all hell breaks loose in Germany and we have these kinds of news...

These immigrants are muslims as they have lowest Aura and get easily possessed by dark energy and they go hyper sexual and cannot control their lust...its a very bad combination...

This black goo is spreading all over Jewrope and my fear is by this year itself...we will see the end of Europe as we knew it....Mark My Words...I know what this thing is ..
Boxman
Freshman Poster

Post by Boxman »

Oh starchild, you're as nutty as a fruitcake but I do love your posts...
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Boxman wrote:Oh starchild, you're as nutty as a fruitcake but I do love your posts...
:lol: :lol: