I'm calling for a two week hiatus on racial topics

Announcements and site updates.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

ladislav wrote:Racial topics here, afaik, originally were meant to:

1) clarify and squash the arbitrary apartheidal US ( or Anglo) racial terminology, its incorrect and unfair ways of classifying and dividing Americans ( Canadians, etc) and helping people break those shackles by telling them to step out of those by self-internationalizing and self-multinationalizing. Tell them not to succumb to the evil caste structure based on appearance.
2) provide advice and support to those who are still reeling from under the effect of this unjust and divisive system.
3) identify places in the world where one's physical body will be accepted and even be an advantage. Helping people to relocate there permanently or long term and live happy lives free from the memories of the US ( or other) apartheid and its ill treatment.
4) Help them heal, teach them to stop hating other groups as revenge or whatever, and move on. Help them extinguish the hurt within.
5) Warn them of places where they should not go because of the way they look and giving them alternatives.

For example, my last trip to Jamaica has removed decades of programming, fear and grudges. I am a changed man now. I made more friends there in one week than I made on one year here in Akron. Yeah,mon!

I don't think that section was meant for haters to suddenly appear and heap filth on people ( usually fellow-Americans) by again grouping them into categories and doing it without any intent of helping them self-internationalize or self- multinationalize. What is the purpose? Why are they even here? Are they about to travel or help other people travel and offer residence alternatives?

So, my suggestion is this- watch racial topics and only allow those which directly lead to being liberated through adding other countries or relocating. But if you have Stormfront people here or some other nationalists spread hatred to people who happen to be wearing bodies of certain physical characteristics and not offering any suggestions as to how improve their lives, then these posts and these people should go to some other forums and find support there. Some are here to find support and guidance, some to vent and then, find guidance and advice. Some are here to warn where not to go and tell people where to go. I don't think someone should be here to spew hatred that does not lead to being happier abroad.
In other words, only racial topics that spread the ZOG multiculti religion should be allowed. Any heresy against the Jews and their policies must be suppressed. :roll:

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Cornfed wrote: In other words, only racial topics that spread the ZOG multiculti religion should be allowed. Any heresy against the Jews and their policies must be suppressed. :roll:
Any race related topic should be allowed in as much it serves being happier abroad. Multi-culti in the US is precisely the apartheid that I was talking about. It is not about "abroad" at all.

When I talk about self-multinationalizing I mean establishing presence in several countries that suit my preferences.

If you expose ZOGs and prove they are a negative force and then say, that; therefore, we should move to Belarus, and go there and do a trip report, then its relevant.

If one wants to live in a homogenous society where everyone is blond and has the same language and last names, well, then Belarus is the place and one has every right for such a preference.

No multi culti here, No hyphenations. No ZOGs.

Those people who are unhappy about the so called ZOGs and want to move, will be happy to follow the traveler who is in search of an all Aryan society.

But if one just gripes and offers ( or asks for) no abroad-oriented solution relevant to these forums, then, imo, such topics don't belong here. They just make people depressed, and nothing ensues. Except a big whirlwind of negativity serving nothing.
Last edited by ladislav on August 26th, 2013, 6:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

WTF was wrong with you man?

I'm more than willing to make friends, however until then all are guilty until proven innocent. I'm not even a racist! I just hate humankind for all the dumb stuff it has collectively done throughout its history. You get hurt less that way. Laughing
I was talking about OH people, not you, mon. There's a lot of mistrust here in OH and still lack of connection among all the people. Everyone is scared. Very hard to make friends. Jamaica was great, though.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

ladislav wrote:
Cornfed wrote: In other words, only racial topics that spread the ZOG multiculti religion should be allowed. Any heresy against the Jews and their policies must be suppressed. :roll:
Any race related topic should be allowed in as much it serves being happier abroad. Multi-culti in the US is precisely the apartheid that I was talking about. It is not about "abroad" at all.

When I talk about self-multinationalizing I mean establishing presence in several countries that suit my preferences.

If you expose ZOGs and prove they are a negative force and then say, that; therefore, we should move to Belarus, and go there and do a trip report, then its relevant.[..]

But if one just gripes and offers ( or asks for) no abroad-oriented solution relevant to these forums, then, imo, such topics don't belong here. They just make people depressed, and nothing ensues. Except a big whirlwind of negativity serving nothing.
As stated before, the reasons why the West now sucks are directly related to people's decision to go abroad and where, when and how they should go. It is not necessary that every single post be directly related to emigrating. We can have a division of labor here. If discussing the problems of the West offends some people who are part of those problems, then I don't see that as a problem. If the forum were to impose a blanket ban on all criticism of social pathologies in the West, such as skankery, manginism, forced integration with genetic dross etc., then that would undermine the happier abroad credo by not allowing people to properly formulate why they were unhappy in the West and what they were looking for. In any case, it is the clear founding intention was that as a board of freethinkers, we should discuss a range of issues not directly related to being happier abroad, and this makes the forum more interesting.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Wow that is alot of blonde women! Moretorque and Cornfed should be packing their bags right now!
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

OMG, those blond women in the second picture are gawjus! Wouldn't it be nice to be stuck in the middle of that crowd. Why can't women like tht be as open and accepting as certain SE Asian women?
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Rock wrote:OMG, those blond women in the second picture are gawjus! Wouldn't it be nice to be stuck in the middle of that crowd. Why can't women like tht be as open and accepting as certain SE Asian women?
Who said they aren't? Go to Belarus and find out for yourself. I guess you should hurry before these activities are closed as racist.
We can have a division of labor here. If discussing the problems of the West offends some people who are part of those problems, then I don't see that as a problem.
Can we rotate perhaps? Or do some people prefer to be the professional and permanent race- monger/problem-stater rather than travelers? How about someone posts racial topics and then, he goes to Belarus and does a field report. "Look, mah! No ( put race here), No ( put ethnicity here) No ( put nationality/religion here)!". Wouldn't that be great?

The reason I think it would be fair is 'money'. Travel is costly but sitting in the US and writing on racial topics is not.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

ladislav wrote:
We can have a division of labor here. If discussing the problems of the West offends some people who are part of those problems, then I don't see that as a problem.
Can we rotate perhaps? Or do some people prefer to be the professional and permanent race- monger/problem-stater rather than travelers? How about someone posts racial topics and then, he goes to Belarus and does a field report.
I've posted both types of article in the past. See the Reflections on China and Korean PS teaching stories threads, for example. However, I lack the funds to go gallivanting around the world just to post stories here. I will have some things to say about travelling in the near future, but for now if I post 80%-20% social criticism to travelling topics, and guys like you post 80-20 the other way, it balances out.