Warning: IP's from India are now unblocked!

Announcements and site updates.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Winston
Site Admin

Warning: IP's from India are now unblocked!

Post by Winston »

I've just unblocked all the IP's from India in my htaccess file. The reason is that some people in the US were blocked as well. I don't know why. But the error message they were getting indicated that it was due to the blocked IP's in the htaccess file.

So who knows how many others not in India were blocked as a result of this. We could have lost legit traffic from this. So for now, I've unblocked all those IP's to see if our traffic will increase. The risk though, is that the spammers from India doing SEO here may return as well. We will see. Please be on the lookout for them in the next few days.

If you were one of those not from India who could not access this site due to this, please let me know so I can see how many of you were there.

Thanks,
Winston
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne