Is Feminism a Mental Disorder?

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

June 7, 2006
by Carey Roberts

Peer into the dark heart of radical feminism, and you'll get a glimpse of a seething caldron of delusion, phobia, and paranoia.

Visit the N.O.W. website and you'll see dark warnings that "women are still not receiving equal pay for equal work." Things are even worse at the National Abortion Rights League, which alerts us that President Bush "has waged a tireless war on women's reproductive rights and personal privacy."

But the greatest feminist boogeyman is domestic violence. No other issue so propels the luna-chicks into a wailing convulsion of breast-beating and hair-pulling.

As a service to my readers, I must state the following warning: DV HYSTERIA IS HIGHLY CONTAGIOUS. The only known way to prevent the spread of this condition is to inoculate yourself with the facts. So let's see what the research has to say.

Recently the Journal of Family Psychology reported on a national survey of married and co-habiting partners. In 4.6% of the couples, the woman had engaged in "severe" partner violence, compared to only 2.1% of couples with male violence.

Just two weeks ago University of New Hampshire researcher Murray Straus spoke at a New York City conference to share his latest research on dating violence. His conclusions told the same story: female-only violence is twice as common as male-only violence - not just in the United States, but in 32 nations around the world.

Got that? More often than not it's the woman who's violent, and the man is on the receiving end of the abuse.

Now prepare yourself for the ideological onslaught.

Here's feminist icon Gloria Steinem: "Patriarchy requires violence or the subliminal threat of violence in order to maintain itself... The most dangerous situation for a woman is not an unknown man in the street, or even the enemy in wartime, but a husband or lover in the isolation of their own home."

But it's not just a few miscreant wife-beaters -- "It's every man and in every class of society," according to Gudrun Schyman, founder of the Swedish Feminist Initiative.

That settles it, hubbies. All these years you thought you were a dutiful protector for your family. But it turns out you're really a perpetrator.

Sometimes DV hysteria erupts into an incoherent rant. Here's Lis Wiehl writing for Fox News just last week: "This is one plague that doesn't discriminate. It affects all women equally, whether rich, poor, religious, non-religious, black, or white."

Not to interrupt a good catharsis, Ms. Wiehl, but you might want to re-read the fifth and sixth paragraphs of this column. As I'm sure your Harvard Law profs told you, always read the evidence before you render an opinion.

Feminist dementia even impairs persons' ability to perform simple arithmetic. This month's issue of Mother Jones features domestic violence statistics. Blithely ignorant of the research, the issue claims that 73% of abuse victims are female and 15% are men.

Let's see, 73 plus 15 equals 88. Whatever happened to the other 12%? Oh there I go again, being so linear.

Ann Coulter's latest book, Godless: The Church of Liberalism devotes an entire chapter to our national epidemic of "Sobbing, Hysterical Women." This coming week thousands of these sad-sack fems will congregate in New York City to attend a VDAY celebration organized by Eve Ensler. Anyone who has heard of Ensler's raunchy Vagina Monologues knows this will be no ladies' sewing circle.

On Monday, June 12 the faithful are being summoned to attend Ensler's "once-in-a-lifetime" reading of her play Necessary Targets. The story highlights the plight of female refugees in the Bosnian civil conflict. The moral of the play: if only peace-lovin' women were put in charge, war would come to an end and the gender utopia could commence.

This time around, a two-week purification ritual is being called for.

So VDAY will continue with late-night monologues, rants, and ritualistic chanting about female genitalia. The festival will conclude on June 27 with a 5K run through Prospect Park to exorcise any remaining demons.

Feminism has morphed from an enlightened social movement into high-octane mass hysteria, shunning reason and fact in its compulsive quest to flog the long-dead horse of patriarchy. This movement has become the beneficiary of billions of dollars in government largesse, much of which is channeled in programs designed to recruit ever-more women into its seductive fold.

Abuse hysteria is on the move and poses a threat to the well-being of millions of normal, happy women. That makes it worthy of a full-fledged psychiatric diagnosis. Here it is: FIPH - feminist-induced phobic hysteria.

Carey Roberts has been published frequently in the Washington Times, Townhall.com, LewRockwell.com, ifeminists.net, Intellectual Conservative, and elsewhere. He is a staff reporter for the New Media Alliance.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

KristineTheStrawberryGirl
Freshman Poster

Post by KristineTheStrawberryGirl »

Have you ever listened to Michael Savage on the radio, Grunt?
"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Ludwig Wittgenstein
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

No Micheal Savage (real name Michael Alan Weiner) is a neo-con Trotskiite stooge and a closet homosexual.

If I want truth in radio I listen to Alex Jones ( http://www.gcnlive.com ) or John Stadtmiller ( http://www.republicbroadcasting.org ).

Filth like Oliver North, Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, and Mr. Weiner are traitors of the worst sort.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I can't argue with this article. Dianne has hit me many times for checking out other girls, and one time I received a long series of hits after coming home for going to a bar with a guy I was showing around as my guest, against her will!

What do you folks think of Tom Lykis? I never listen to him. But does he give any useful advice, or is it all rhetoric and counter-hate?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

The problem with Tom Lykis, Marc Rudov, the Seduction lair guy, and others of the ilk is that they are all about trying to pound the round peg through the square hole.

They teach you how to "game" American females and "gain the upper hand". This is in effect teaching guys how to apply lipstick to a pig.

So what if you show the American females "who wears the pants"? So what if you eliminate chivalry such as opening doors for your lady or taking her out for dinner (all good and healthy things in a normal relationship)? All you have done is reduced the mating ritual to a business negotiation...something American females have always wanted. A battle to see who can be a bigger fool?

My theory of this is "acceptance of norms". My brother was a prison guard. For him, its perfectly acceptable to treat and talk to everyone like they are a perp or prisoner. He knows no other way.

Same with the talking heads. Only problem is, I do not want to "win" an American feminist, or spend months trying to "defeat" one in a battle of the sexes. I want a normal man and woman relationship, not a life long pissing contest.

And Winston, jealousy is par for the course when it comes to higher class girls. Not to the point where you have the stuffing beaten out of you, but a little is healthy. Plus you should keep in mind, you have a kid now, ALL BETS ARE OFF.

Like the old joke goes, before marriage its the man watching every move the woman makes, after marriage its the woman watching every move the man makes.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Grunt wrote:The problem with Tom Lykis, Marc Rudov, the Seduction lair guy, and others of the ilk is that they are all about trying to pound the round peg through the square hole.

They teach you how to "game" American females and "gain the upper hand". This is in effect teaching guys how to apply lipstick to a pig.
Yeah it's the biggest joke in the world. Guys who write books to "seduce" high maintenance, bitchy, and mostly ugly western women who will be a bear on your sanity and finances. The only real winners are the guys who sell the books and maybe that's the con right there. I do find it amusing that you have hundreds of wannabe Don Juans trolling U.S. bars and nightclubs wasting precious moments of their life trying to sweet talk jaded broken women into a liaison.

I believe the average American male has been conditioned that his self worth only goes as far as the value that the average American female assigns to it. It's not American woman bashing it's just the truth. There's a whole world out there where being a man or woman isn't a bad word.
KristineTheStrawberryGirl
Freshman Poster

Post by KristineTheStrawberryGirl »

The title reminded me of Mr. Savage's book, "Liberalism is a Mental Disorder." I don't agree with him on most issues, but I think that he makes some good points about illegal/undocumented Mexicans etc...

I think that part of the reason why many Americans are unhappy with their relationships is that somehow, there has been an on-going American trend of relationships being a "game" in general. I agree that learning the game is not a solution to the problem. Nobody has to be part of that game, because there are relationship options that don't involve games. These games are not constructive, because the couple tears each other down, and always tries to put each other in their place. Just like all games, it eventually ends, and someone ends up being the loser. I don't know whether this is more the fault of one gender over another, I am just glad that I have my marriage with my husband, that we have the relationship we have, that we have common goals for the household, our future, our kids and that we aren't a part of the "game." Both of us have come out further ahead, financially, spiritually and socially since we have been married, and that is what should happen in a good marriage.
"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Ludwig Wittgenstein
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Tom Leykis tells men NOT to get married even though he has been married 4 TIMES! He is currently divorced from his fourth wife (he had a prenup with each wife). He tells guys he was an idiot to get married the first time! He has some great points on how to deal with women.

One woman called his radio show and said, "you probably look like a troll" to which he replied, " I do look like a troll but I am a rich troll who can get young hot women." :D The woman who called him was in her 40's and hated the fact that Tom could date young hot women and wouldn't give a woman like her the time of day! Check out this youtube clip of him explaining why marriage is not good for men. Men in America should eat, breath and shit this stuff! :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/user/LVJ112#p/u/20/KPONdmCgrEM

http://www.youtube.com/user/LVJ112#p/u/19/uysOI2FEG5o

ImageImageImage
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Winston wrote:I can't argue with this article. Dianne has hit me many times for checking out other girls, and one time I received a long series of hits after coming home for going to a bar with a guy I was showing around as my guest, against her will!

What do you folks think of Tom Lykis? I never listen to him. But does he give any useful advice, or is it all rhetoric and counter-hate?

I have a very strict rule with relationships, I don't hit my women, and I don't allow my women to hit me. Break the rule, and you're gone - no discussions, no second chances.

By "hit" I don't mean playful spanks on the butt, I mean real physical confrontations.

----------

My ex-GF from Thailand (Chinese-Thai) back in 1990's said to me, as a man, it's expected that your eyes would wander. It's acceptable so long as the body doesn't follow.