Support Women! Fight Racism! Promote Multiculturalism!

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
FuzzX
Freshman Poster

Support Women! Fight Racism! Promote Multiculturalism!

Post by FuzzX »

I was at the university yesterday putting up some ads and ran into a whole row of women's rights kiosks... Alot of these were there just to 'raise awareness about issues regarding women'. They had buttons, bumper stickers and large phamplets made up that they were handing out... One girl handed me a button and half shouted that we (meaning I) NEED to support women.

I replied that I do in fact support women, ESPECIALLY ethnic women! I said that I actually think that young men my age should show their support by fighting racism and promoting multiculturalism by going out into the world and marrying underprivileged foreign women because the local women are already independently wealthy. Then I said to her "It's not like you really need a man anymore right". You should have seen this girl's eyes... she opened her mouth a few times but all that came out was "I well. uh um... I wouldn't say that... its just..uh... well um... uh"

So if you need to stop one of these women's libers in her tracks just agree with them.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Support Women! Fight Racism! Promote Multiculturalism!

Post by jamesbond »

FuzzX wrote:I was at the university yesterday putting up some ads and ran into a whole row of women's rights kiosks... Alot of these were there just to 'raise awareness about issues regarding women'. They had buttons, bumper stickers and large phamplets made up that they were handing out... One girl handed me a button and half shouted that we (meaning I) NEED to support women.

I replied that I do in fact support women, ESPECIALLY ethnic women! I said that I actually think that young men my age should show their support by fighting racism and promoting multiculturalism by going out into the world and marrying underprivileged foreign women because the local women are already independently wealthy. Then I said to her "It's not like you really need a man anymore right". You should have seen this girl's eyes... she opened her mouth a few times but all that came out was "I well. uh um... I wouldn't say that... its just..uh... well um... uh"

So if you need to stop one of these women's libers in her tracks just agree with them.
Holy horse shit, what a great response you gave to her! Your right, you want to support women so you go out and only date women from underprivileged countries! That is priceless! :lol:
Nate
Freshman Poster

Re: Support Women! Fight Racism! Promote Multiculturalism!

Post by Nate »

FuzzX wrote:I was at the university yesterday putting up some ads and ran into a whole row of women's rights kiosks... Alot of these were there just to 'raise awareness about issues regarding women'. They had buttons, bumper stickers and large phamplets made up that they were handing out... One girl handed me a button and half shouted that we (meaning I) NEED to support women.

I have thought the same thing many times, but never got to use it in such a priceless fashion. Beyond the humor, you are quite right- it is a fact. A decent Western man who marries an Asian or Latina knows far more about the lives of women of the real world outside the US than these Ameriskanks will ever know.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Sheeeeet!. I been supporting women since the 90ies, Fighting racism by never going out with women from my ethnic background. Promoting multiculturalism by learning many languages and cultures. Wonder how much money those demonstrators spent on supporting women.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
FuzzX
Freshman Poster

Post by FuzzX »

I was telling my friend and his north american girlfriend about this last night and it seems they really can't make up their minds. They want to be independent and also get support? Well which is it?