My Challenge to Rock!

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
galii
Experienced Poster

Re: My Challenge To Rock!

Post by galii »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
September 5th, 2023, 8:17 am
galii wrote:
September 5th, 2023, 8:12 am
publicduende wrote:
September 5th, 2023, 6:51 am
@Pixel--Dude

You are certainly doing a hell of a job collecting evidence and connecting dots. I would be quite sad to see @Rock having nothing better to do with his life, than creating multiple puppet accounts and using them to randomly insult people consequence-free.

Him admitting he doesn't mind PAG trashing the place might point to the fact that he sees HA as a turf to be trampled, littered and shat on. This is deeply disrespectful, both towards Winston and the dozens of posters who spent a significant part of their waking hours penning trip reports, giving advice and discussing serious topics (however controversial).
I must say I said that PAG should stay because it was a shit show already. I think Winston was trolling his own forum too btw. though in a different way.
How is Winston trolling his own forum? :?
When he accuses posters of being NPCs. He asks questions when one answers he does not reply or does it in a low effort bad faith way and low key insulting way while doing it.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

galii wrote:
September 5th, 2023, 9:46 am
galii wrote:
publicduende wrote:
@Pixel--Dude

You are certainly doing a hell of a job collecting evidence and connecting dots. I would be quite sad to see @Rock having nothing better to do with his life, than creating multiple puppet accounts and using them to randomly insult people consequence-free.

Him admitting he doesn't mind PAG trashing the place might point to the fact that he sees HA as a turf to be trampled, littered and shat on. This is deeply disrespectful, both towards Winston and the dozens of posters who spent a significant part of their waking hours penning trip reports, giving advice and discussing serious topics (however controversial).
I must say I said that PAG should stay because it was a shit show already. I think Winston was trolling his own forum too btw. though in a different way.
When he accuses posters of being NPCs. He asks questions when one answers he does not reply or does it in a low effort bad faith way and low key insulting way while doing it.
Yeah I notice that quite alot, but I don't think that is malicious trolling. It's Winston being lazy, narcissistic or he doesn't like the answer to the questions he asked. Keep in mind that Winston is a 50 year old obese Taiwanese man, stuck in Anglese City, banging low quality whores.
He all washed out now. Not the adventurer he used to be. He still has cadre of friends and his parents but he doesn't know how "good" he has it.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

September 5th, 2023, 9:53 am
galii wrote:
galii wrote:
publicduende wrote:
@Pixel--Dude

Yeah I notice that quite alot, but I don't think that is malicious trolling. It's Winston being lazy, narcissistic or he doesn't like the answer to the questions he asked. Keep in mind that Winston is a 50 year old obese Taiwanese man, stuck in Anglese City, banging low quality whores.
He all washed out now. Not the adventurer he used to be. He still has cadre of friends and his parents but he doesn't know how "good" he has it.
One can be lazy and still be honest and fair. I am not shure if his life situation has anything todo with it. I would argue that he was worse in the past. At least nowaday he knows more stuff because of his 'youtube studies'.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

galii wrote:
September 5th, 2023, 10:07 am
galii wrote:
galii wrote:

One can be lazy and still be honest and fair. I am not shure if his life situation has anything todo with it. I would argue that he was worse in the past. At least nowaday he knows more stuff because of his 'youtube studies'.
That's his personality. He tend to ask plenty of open ended questions and call other people NPCs and even call asians "troglodytes" :shock: :lol:
He also thinks he is the "most free thinking Asian in the world". Narcissism and delusion of grandeur. But you know his all washed out now anyway.
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

September 5th, 2023, 10:44 am
galii wrote:
galii wrote:

That's his personality. He tend to ask plenty of open ended questions and call other people NPCs and even call asians "troglodytes" :shock: :lol:
He also thinks he is the "most free thinking Asian in the world". Narcissism and delusion of grandeur. But you know his all washed out now anyway.
Then he complains that Roosh forum has so many intelligent posters and he does not. Guess who does he blame?
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

galii wrote:
September 5th, 2023, 10:54 am
September 5th, 2023, 10:44 am
galii wrote:
galii wrote:

Then he complains that Roosh forum has so many intelligent posters and he does not. Guess who does he blame?
Himself.. but hey, at least he still got Publicduende, Marcos Z, Pixel Dude and his rich taiwanese parents to bail him out in the jam.
:lol:
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Lucas88 wrote:
September 5th, 2023, 9:24 am
Those are my thoughts exactly.

Rock has admitted that he finds trolls like PAG entertaining - trolls who continuously harass other members and even stoop so low as to make insulting threads about people's families and even post photos of people's wives. It's obvious that this guy has no respect for this forum or the people who post here.

Rock definitely has a motive since he admittedly enjoys the vicious trolling and PAG-like characters and is said to have a bit of a trickster personality, while at the same time all of the evidence points to his guilt. I think that he slipped up when he spoke to Winston about the sockpuppet accounts being banned, thinking that his long-time buddy would have his back. But, as we all know, Winston told @Pixel--Dude and our trickster soon realized that he'd bitten off a bit more than he could chew. Lol!

At any rate, this Rock fellow takes pleasure in all of the harassment, emotional suffering and vile acts that trolls like PAG and Mercer perpetrate on the forum and so he's obviously a major asshole and @Winston has some terrible friends whether he cares to admit it or not.
If that is the case and Rock is indeed behind all of this, there isn't much we can do about it. The man's brain is rotting away, perhaps because of some incipient senile dementia, or something. I hope one day he will wisen up to the idea that there are trillions of better ways to spend his time, than trolling a fringe Internet forum which he already left years ago.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

publicduende wrote:
September 5th, 2023, 11:41 am
Lucas88 wrote:
September 5th, 2023, 9:24 am
Those are my thoughts exactly.

Rock has admitted that he finds trolls like PAG entertaining - trolls who continuously harass other members and even stoop so low as to make insulting threads about people's families and even post photos of people's wives. It's obvious that this guy has no respect for this forum or the people who post here.

Rock definitely has a motive since he admittedly enjoys the vicious trolling and PAG-like characters and is said to have a bit of a trickster personality, while at the same time all of the evidence points to his guilt. I think that he slipped up when he spoke to Winston about the sockpuppet accounts being banned, thinking that his long-time buddy would have his back. But, as we all know, Winston told @Pixel--Dude and our trickster soon realized that he'd bitten off a bit more than he could chew. Lol!

At any rate, this Rock fellow takes pleasure in all of the harassment, emotional suffering and vile acts that trolls like PAG and Mercer perpetrate on the forum and so he's obviously a major asshole and @Winston has some terrible friends whether he cares to admit it or not.
If that is the case and Rock is indeed behind all of this, there isn't much we can do about it. The man's brain is rotting away, perhaps because of some incipient senile dementia, or something. I hope one day he will wisen up to the idea that there are trillions of better ways to spend his time, than trolling a fringe Internet forum which he already left years ago.
How old is Rock now? I'm not familiar with that guy except he is a white guy who met Winston in Las Vegas back in 2011 and traveled together.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

September 5th, 2023, 11:44 am
How old is Rock now? I'm not familiar with that guy except he is a white guy who met Winston in Las Vegas back in 2011 and traveled together.
He always shied away from revealing his age, but he must in his early 50s. Definitely my age or a bit older.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

September 5th, 2023, 11:09 am
Himself.. but hey, at least he still got Publicduende, Marcos Z, Pixel Dude and his rich taiwanese parents to bail him out in the jam.
Apart from the flattering words, which may or may not be true, for God's sake give me an HA member over a Roosh's forum member ANY day!! For the little I have read, that forum was an absolute fake bro circus. One set of stories, one way to write them, one thought process. That, or you get banned within 24 hours.

A forum where everybody thinks the same and has to resort to posing and lying, just to feel compliant with the majority of other fakers, is not a forum. It's a mutual wanking society.

The biggest pro of HA is that, for racist, pathologically narcissistic, mentally insane and legit nasty some of us are, everybody gets to be what they want to be in here.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

publicduende wrote:
September 5th, 2023, 11:57 am
September 5th, 2023, 11:09 am
Apart from the flattering words, which may or may not be true, for God's sake give me an HA member over a Roosh's forum member ANY day!! For the little I have read, that forum was an absolute fake bro circus. One set of stories, one way to write them, one thought process. That, or you get banned within 24 hours.

A forum where everybody thinks the same and has to resort to posing and lying, just to feel compliant with the majority of other fakers, is not a forum. It's a mutual wanking society.

The biggest pro of HA is that, for racist, pathologically narcissistic, mentally insane and legit nasty some of us are, everybody gets to be what they want to be in here.
I agree. I'm just telling it like it is. No bullsh*t from me. What I said may sound bit harsh to Winston, but I'm just telling you the truth. That's how Winston behaves which is staying in Angeles city, banging whores, talking about conspiracy stuff, and watching Youtube videos all day. He doesn't have to work for a living. Pixel Dude does all the moderating. My main point is Winston doesn't know how good he has it compared to other people. I'm just saying. His not trying anymore, he is all washed out.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

September 5th, 2023, 12:06 pm
I agree. I'm just telling it like it is. No bullsh*t from me. What I said may sound bit harsh to Winston, but I'm just telling you the truth. That's how Winston behaves which is staying in Angeles city, banging whores, talking about conspiracy stuff, and watching Youtube videos all day. He doesn't have to work for a living. Pixel Dude does all the moderating. My main point is Winston doesn't know how good he has it compared to other people. I'm just saying. His not trying anymore, he is all washed out.
All true. Eveyrbody gets to live their lives the way they want. He has definitely settled into his routine. He won't even weight too much on his family's finances, since he is so frugal and considerate.

Other people may believe there's still some coal left to burn. It's 3 AM and I am still awake, working, preparing the next Sprint (unit of work for a software team) which starts tomorrow, that is, in a few hours. I am running myself to the ground but if the prospective is to be a millionaire by end of next year and semi-retired by 2025, the incentive is there.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

publicduende wrote:
September 5th, 2023, 12:16 pm
September 5th, 2023, 12:06 pm
All true. Eveyrbody gets to live their lives the way they want. He has definitely settled into his routine. He won't even weight too much on his family's finances, since he is so frugal and considerate.

Other people may believe there's still some coal left to burn. It's 3 AM and I am still awake, working, preparing the next Sprint (unit of work for a software team) which starts tomorrow, that is, in a few hours. I am running myself to the ground but if the prospective is to be a millionaire by end of next year and semi-retired by 2025, the incentive is there.
Shit man, Don't kill yourself over work my friend. It is not worth it. You may be a millionaire by the end of next year but if you lose your health, it's over. Well Happy semi retirement by 2025 then. I still have 35 more years to go until retirement. I'm still in my early 30's. I'm bit of a cheapstake myself although not as bad as the Chinese. I don't spend on those expensive furniture, cars, iphone, dining out, etc to keep up with the Jones in Social media.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

publicduende wrote:
Other people may believe there's still some coal left to burn. It's 3 AM and I am still awake, working, preparing the next Sprint (unit of work for a software team) which starts tomorrow, that is, in a few hours.
Your assignments are as follows: The following should be completed in less than 5 minutes or WE MAY HAVE TO LET YOU GO.

1) Write a Binary search algorithm that is O(log N).
2) Create an AI search engine that is Turing complete.
3) Your code must pass code review.
4) Write an example of recursion in Javascript.
5) Explain a situation where functional programming would be better than object oriented programming?
Favorite Cornfed quote: "Here's another one to reassure you lemmings that the ongoing humiliation ritual that is your ratshit life will soon be coming to an end."

Favorite yick quote: "You are not my mate".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

kangarunner wrote:
September 5th, 2023, 12:34 pm
publicduende wrote:
Other people may believe there's still some coal left to burn. It's 3 AM and I am still awake, working, preparing the next Sprint (unit of work for a software team) which starts tomorrow, that is, in a few hours.
Your assignments are as follows: The following should be completed in less than 5 minutes or WE MAY HAVE TO LET YOU GO.

1) Write a Binary search algorithm that is O(log N).
2) Create an AI search engine that is Turing complete.
3) Your code must pass code review.
4) Write an example of recursion in Javascript.
5) Explain a situation where functional programming would be better than object oriented programming?
:D :D