The Ugliest (and Dumbest) Girls on Okcupid

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

The Ugliest (and Dumbest) Girls on Okcupid

Post by Tsar »

After excluding the Anglo Landwhales...

Filipina Girls on Okcupid are the ugliest girls that I have ever seen...and all these girls are 18-20...

Most are also as dumb as a rock!

They also have the worst skin quality such as moles on their faces and sharp facial structures with many also having pug-noses...

And let's not forget, a White-Filipino Male Hybrid will have one of the absolute worst if not the worst value as a male in the world. Inside his country, he would compete with other guys from his country and globally. Almost no female outside the Philippines would want a Filipino boyfriend or a Filipino-Hybrid Boyfriend.

I like African girls (in Africa) more often than I like Filipinas. Sure, I might not find the nappy hair of African girls or their noses as attractive as White Girls, but at least they have more intelligence, actually have skin clarity, and many actually have better fashion and style sense than Filipinas. White-African hybrids also have much better status. In the West, White girls would love to be pounded by a Black or a Half-Black guy just because the evil Jews promote it meaning any White-African Male Hybrids (compared to Filipino-Hybrid Males) would have at least a 1,000 times greater chance of genetic survival by being able to find a mate and one that's desirable!

Seriously, I don't understand the appeal unless you want the "lowest hanging fruit" possible on this entire planet!!!

Maybe I am missing something? Maybe all the girls online are just the bottom 1% of all Filipinas...

But I have found that online dating apps give a snapshot of a nation's beauty...

America, if you exclude the Fat Swines and Landwhales and Boyish (Looking) Girls averages a 5 out of 10.

The Filipinas (almost all thin) average a 3 out of 10 as the best case.

These girls are all 18-20!
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Alfredo Effect
Freshman Poster

Re: The Ugliest (and Dumbest) Girls on Okcupid

Post by Alfredo Effect »

I agree. Too often I had ugly flips msg me first on OKC just to drop the conversation 2 msgs later OR reveal that she isn't actually in her stated location.

Overrated but autistic and old guys love em.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Finding a pretty Filipina on a dating site like OKCupid or FilipinoCupid is almost impossible nowadays. The better ones of the lot are usually the sporadic girls from the smallest provincial towns, where no foreigner would ever set foot, specifically looking for a foreigner. But even those ones are rarely gems.

The best girls are found by living in a town or city for a while and meeting them at the usual social places: malls, coffee shops, bars, clubs (for the younger/more adventurous).

Then, needless to say, most girls who are hot, like the 19-yo I posted here a while ago, either stay alone and become "content creator" for a fee, or get quickly snapped up by Filipino boys when they're barely out of college (21/22).
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

publicduende wrote:
April 11th, 2022, 8:10 pm
Finding a pretty Filipina on a dating site like OKCupid or FilipinoCupid is almost impossible nowadays. The better ones of the lot are usually the sporadic girls from the smallest provincial towns, where no foreigner would ever set foot, specifically looking for a foreigner. But even those ones are rarely gems.

The best girls are found by living in a town or city for a while and meeting them at the usual social places: malls, coffee shops, bars, clubs (for the younger/more adventurous).

Then, needless to say, most girls who are hot, like the 19-yo I posted here a while ago, either stay alone and become "content creator" for a fee, or get quickly snapped up by Filipino boys when they're barely out of college (21/22).
So, what you are essentially saying, is that the Philippines is exactly like everywhere else in the world when it comes to (foreign) guys getting a hot girl or even a girl with above average beauty? Maybe worse, considering the Philippines has a much greater population of "unattractive" girls relative to most other nations in the world.

I have seen at least several dozen hot content creators from Eastern European nations, ages 18-20, using Tinder purely to try to advertise their Instagram and their Instagram is purely advertising to try to get subscribers for nude erotic pictures or other content on OnlyFans and other content platforms.

I guess there really is no difference anywhere in the world when it comes to getting a beautiful, desirable female. Seems like all desirable girls anywhere in the world will be be snapped up or always in a relationship, or be non-monogamous sluts by ages 18-22.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Tsar wrote:
April 11th, 2022, 10:16 pm
So, what you are essentially saying, is that the Philippines is exactly like everywhere else in the world when it comes to (foreign) guys getting a hot girl or even a girl with above average beauty? Maybe worse, considering the Philippines has a much greater population of "unattractive" girls relative to most other nations in the world.

I have seen at least several dozen hot content creators from Eastern European nations, ages 18-20, using Tinder purely to try to advertise their Instagram and their Instagram is purely advertising to try to get subscribers for nude erotic pictures or other content on OnlyFans and other content platforms.

I guess there really is no difference anywhere in the world when it comes to getting a beautiful, desirable female. Seems like all desirable girls anywhere in the world will be be snapped up or always in a relationship, or be non-monogamous sluts by ages 18-22.
What I am saying is that, just like everywhere else in the world, hot young girls know are demanding. If they know their worth on the social (or sexual) market, they will obviously tend to look for a partner who can put on the table what they are looking for, or more. Some of them are looking for an equally hot stud, no matter what a douchebag he is. Some may be looking for money and financial stability, as they can always find themselves their hot f**k on the side.

Some others, a tiny minority at this point, may be looking for the right combination of smarts and looks, and a man who shows them some genuine feelings, honesty and commitment. That's the way the world spins, in the Philippines as well as in the US or Italy.

What's perhaps unique in the Philippines is the number of girls who come from absolute destitute social background, who don't mind trading in their youth and beauty (if there is any) for a foreign man who can provide a better life for themselves, their families and their children, if they have any.

In terms of beauty, I wouldn't want to say the Philippines have more uglies than the average in, say, Ukraine. It depends on preferences. If one is looking for tall and curvy girls, the Philippines will disappoint: better go to Serbia o other Slavic location. If one is looking for stocky but curvy girls, South America, especially Brazil, will be a lot better for that.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Many men like slim, petite girls with a cute face, nice eyes and silky long black hair. Also consider that someone who looks mediocre to us might look gorgeous to the locals, and vice-versa. Here in the Philippines I found chubby girls with vaguely Chinese looks being considered top-notch just because their skin is very white and they subscribe to the "chinita" stereotype.

Finally, to avoid any traps when looking for the right woman, a man always has to be able to offer something. Thinking about you, what can you offer to a girl, even an ugly one? You are in your 30s and socially awkward, no real experience with women beyond your closet world. You don't have a job nor you have financial stability.

Maybe you should think about turning your life around at least a bit, perhaps at least finding yourself a stable job, before you set your expectations on a hot 20-yo.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

publicduende wrote:
April 12th, 2022, 4:47 am
...Thinking about you, what can you offer to a girl, even an ugly one? You are in your 30s and socially awkward, no real experience with women beyond your closet world. You don't have a job nor you have financial stability.

Maybe you should think about turning your life around at least a bit, perhaps at least finding yourself a stable job, before you set your expectations on a hot 20-yo.
Firstly, I already knew much of what you were saying. That's why I always knew I needed a lot of money and to get a high school girl younger than 17, if I were to get a hot girl. The older I become, the more money that I will require to get the sort of girl that I desire.

I am not socially awkward, I just don't like speaking much. I also dropped out of dating in America and on some level, dropped out of both American and global (modern) society, not wanting to compete or even try for anything because most if not all the prizes are worthless.

Secondly, I was also too intelligent and didn't really understand small talk until recently. I am like Elon Musk who is more enigmatic and eccentric, but I am not ackward.

I also never wanted a girl unless she enhances or improves my life in some way. There's no reason to add something if it isn't necessary. I am and always have been fine being alone since being with an undesirable girl isn't something I would do.

I also had the wrong outlook. I had cognitive dissonance. I was seriously trying to get girls that I didn't want (virtually all girls are now sluts, especially all hot girls) so I was trying to win a game with worthless prizes, and it was making me upset.

My outlook changed in that I know the prizes are worthless and I don't care about winning. I am now easily engaging in small talk and being "base" and sending "bad boy style openers" and other things. I actually understand human nature and socializing, but I never wanted to do it because I seriously wanted genuine, meaningful relationships.

Now, I am like the Joker. I don't care about winning or losing, I just want to see what happens. :lol:

I was also operating on false ideas.

I wanted to earn approval and respect. But those aren't earned. They're commanded. Everyone who is respected carries their heads high and never looks down, not even sometimes.

I was looking at things entirely focusing on the outcome and end result, resulting on me overthinking. Now, I don't overthink human interaction.

I was still trying to be as respectable as possible when I shouldn't care about what I say, because I don't need approval

There's no turning my life around because it's too late. All I can do is creative self-employment. However, I have a new #1 purpose...

I also never cared much about having sex or a relationship just for the sake of having them! What I wanted is female companionship with a female that is worthy of my respect, love, attention, and time. A girl that I would be okay spending some money on to get her gifts, take her on dates, and surprise her at times.

I am like a human version of Russia! I want glory and victory! I want people to see how great I am! I want to have magnificent conquests and great prestige!

That's why at my age, I honestly don't care anymore, because if I don't get an attractive virgin or at the minimum a very inexperienced super-hot non-virgin semi-slut younger than 21-22, then I don't have any glory, prestige, or sense of conquest. That means, at it's core, any girl is worthless as a relationship partner, lover, or sex partner. I don't need a female just for the sake of having one.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Tsar wrote:
April 13th, 2022, 4:26 am
Firstly, I already knew much of what you were saying. That's why I always knew I needed a lot of money and to get a high school girl younger than 17, if I were to get a hot girl. The older I become, the more money that I will require to get the sort of girl that I desire.
No money in the world will get you "a high school girl younger than 17"...unless you go to the poorest communities in Africa or here in the Philippines and literally pay a family tens of thousand of dollars to convince them that it's a good idea to give one of their 6 daughters (out of 9 siblings) away to you. And even then, they will probably want you to marry her straight away, which - at least in the Philippines - isn't even possible for a foreign man. The few who dared (there's a famous documentary about this) had to fly to Hong Kong and receive untold rough judgment the moment they stepped back into the airport.
Tsar wrote:
I am not socially awkward, I just don't like speaking much. I also dropped out of dating in America and on some level, dropped out of both American and global (modern) society, not wanting to compete or even try for anything because most if not all the prizes are worthless.

Secondly, I was also too intelligent and didn't really understand small talk until recently. I am like Elon Musk who is more enigmatic and eccentric, but I am not ackward.

I also never wanted a girl unless she enhances or improves my life in some way. There's no reason to add something if it isn't necessary. I am and always have been fine being alone since being with an undesirable girl isn't something I would do.

I also had the wrong outlook. I had cognitive dissonance. I was seriously trying to get girls that I didn't want (virtually all girls are now sluts, especially all hot girls) so I was trying to win a game with worthless prizes, and it was making me upset.

My outlook changed in that I know the prizes are worthless and I don't care about winning. I am now easily engaging in small talk and being "base" and sending "bad boy style openers" and other things. I actually understand human nature and socializing, but I never wanted to do it because I seriously wanted genuine, meaningful relationships.

Now, I am like the Joker. I don't care about winning or losing, I just want to see what happens. :lol:

I was also operating on false ideas.
Looks to me you're still operating on false ideas. Indeed, on a false reality you created for yourself, and yourself only.

I may even agree with you, that it's worth dropping out of the dating game in the US, Canada or many other Western country, simply because the odds are stacked against any honest man with good intentions. Question is: do you have good intentions?

It's pathetic enough, in my book at least, when a man with more money than youth grabs a trophy girlfriend or wife as if he still needs something to prove to the world, or merely themselves. At least, in these kinds of relationships, how much good, how much financial comfort they can bring to the girl's world, is clear enough.

In your case, you have no job and money, no professional or social standing, and you still haven't mentioned a single way you can possibly "improve your girl's life in some way, provided you have figured out how a virgin(al) teenager can improve yours.
Tsar wrote:
I wanted to earn approval and respect. But those aren't earned. They're commanded. Everyone who is respected carries their heads high and never looks down, not even sometimes.

I was looking at things entirely focusing on the outcome and end result, resulting on me overthinking. Now, I don't overthink human interaction.

I was still trying to be as respectable as possible when I shouldn't care about what I say, because I don't need approval

There's no turning my life around because it's too late. All I can do is creative self-employment. However, I have a new #1 purpose...

I also never cared much about having sex or a relationship just for the sake of having them! What I wanted is female companionship with a female that is worthy of my respect, love, attention, and time. A girl that I would be okay spending some money on to get her gifts, take her on dates, and surprise her at times.

I am like a human version of Russia! I want glory and victory! I want people to see how great I am! I want to have magnificent conquests and great prestige!

That's why at my age, I honestly don't care anymore, because if I don't get an attractive virgin or at the minimum a very inexperienced super-hot non-virgin semi-slut younger than 21-22, then I don't have any glory, prestige, or sense of conquest. That means, at it's core, any girl is worthless as a relationship partner, lover, or sex partner. I don't need a female just for the sake of having one.
You are still deluded in thinking that you need hot girl half your age to prove something to the outside world.

You use the world "glory" and "prestige" as if the world would be looking in awe. Newsflash, amico: the world doesn't give a shit, not even the few members of this one forum. Even if, and that's a big "if", you were to succeed, you would probably get a split second of "attention", most probably of the negative kind, and then indifference again. And then, with the limelight turned off, you would probably see your hot teenager for what she is - an individual as immature and insecure as you are, who you won't be able to handle for long.

You say you don't need approval, but your words betray the exact opposite. You sounds like you have no other reason to behave the way you behave than eliciting some form of validation. Putin had some bloody good reason to invade Ukraine, "glory" being about the last of them. I don't think your metaphor applies much to Russia, besides your screen name.

Do some serious growing up, @Tsar. Time is ticking like a bomb and it won't be long before you'll find yourself hopeless to forge even the most basic human interactions in the real world.

Get off that carousel horse, follow the exit sign and leave La-la land for your own sake.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

publicduende wrote:
April 13th, 2022, 12:21 pm
Do some serious growing up, @Tsar. Time is ticking like a bomb and it won't be long before you'll find yourself hopeless to forge even the most basic human interactions in the real world.

Get off that carousel horse, follow the exit sign and leave La-la land for your own sake.
I am not going to be repeating what I mentioned many times about girls or how it's very possible for men to get teen girls which are the only option to get a beautiful virgin.

I am mainly going to correct your false idea about what my glorious victory is going to be!

You overlooked a very important sentence in my previous post.
That's why you probably misunderstood what I meant by victory. Getting an ideal girl is a victory and gives me prestige, but I have been planning Economic Retribution against a European Kingdom using the principles of reciprocity and peaceful means. But, reciprocity means reciprocating an action, not the damage that action causes. They will either accept that I outwitted them and that I defeated their system, and they are forced by the financial facts to break their regulations, otherwise, they lose millions of euros if they enforce their regulations. It won't cost me more than €1000 and time, and I already have all the ability to do it whenever I like. I think your problem like most people are that they underestimate or doubt my plans can and will always work if I had all the correct resources.

I would never strike another person, or even a business. I thought about it, but the odds of them acting in a specific manner are much more unlikely. But a national agency of a Western nation that is rigid and strict. They won't be able to resist! It's like slicing a hand in water, baiting a shark, and it swims into a harpoon. It the harpoon was already moving and it's the shark's own fault it moved into the path of a harpoon! I will be giving myself a financial paper cut. It's up to the agents of the system if they want their organization to be sliced one thousand times in a tornado of glass! I can make them lose and they will choose how and what they lose, and know why they're in that position.

I'm not going to integrate without a real incentive. Integration means sacrificing independence for an equally valuable prize or mutually beneficial agreement. There's no reason to reach an agreement if the terms are not mutually beneficial.

Any relationship either produces a net-profit, break-even, or net-loss.

My victory will be sending a message that will be noticed, unlike a complaint that would have been ignored or them choosing to willfully ignore the facts! My #1 desire is to show a nation or an organization that I can glitch their system! That's my purpose in life.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

publicduende wrote:
April 13th, 2022, 12:21 pm
Looks to me you're still operating on false ideas. Indeed, on a false reality you created for yourself, and yourself only
It may not be realistic at this point, but all he seems to want is what most men throughout history would have taken for granted.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Tsar wrote:
April 14th, 2022, 2:23 am
That's why you probably misunderstood what I meant by victory. Getting an ideal girl is a victory and gives me prestige, but I have been planning Economic Retribution against a European Kingdom using the principles of reciprocity and peaceful means. But, reciprocity means reciprocating an action, not the damage that action causes. They will either accept that I outwitted them and that I defeated their system, and they are forced by the financial facts to break their regulations, otherwise, they lose millions of euros if they enforce their regulations. It won't cost me more than €1000 and time, and I already have all the ability to do it whenever I like. I think your problem like most people are that they underestimate or doubt my plans can and will always work if I had all the correct resources.

I would never strike another person, or even a business. I thought about it, but the odds of them acting in a specific manner are much more unlikely. But a national agency of a Western nation that is rigid and strict. They won't be able to resist! It's like slicing a hand in water, baiting a shark, and it swims into a harpoon. It the harpoon was already moving and it's the shark's own fault it moved into the path of a harpoon! I will be giving myself a financial paper cut. It's up to the agents of the system if they want their organization to be sliced one thousand times in a tornado of glass! I can make them lose and they will choose how and what they lose, and know why they're in that position.

I'm not going to integrate without a real incentive. Integration means sacrificing independence for an equally valuable prize or mutually beneficial agreement. There's no reason to reach an agreement if the terms are not mutually beneficial.

Any relationship either produces a net-profit, break-even, or net-loss.

My victory will be sending a message that will be noticed, unlike a complaint that would have been ignored or them choosing to willfully ignore the facts! My #1 desire is to show a nation or an organization that I can glitch their system! That's my purpose in life.
No idea what you're talking about, but I reiterate: find yourself a proper job and then a proper girl.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Cornfed wrote:
April 14th, 2022, 7:28 am
It may not be realistic at this point, but all he seems to want is what most men throughout history would have taken for granted.
It's the way it is, @Cornfed. Girls lose their virginity before they end high school, and yet that doesn't mean men should be looking for underage women. Our @Tsar here doesn't even have good intentions: he doesn't have a job, or a roof over his head. Maybe he should fix his life before he feels entitled to a super-young and hot virgin of his liking.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

publicduende wrote:
April 14th, 2022, 10:27 pm
Cornfed wrote:
April 14th, 2022, 7:28 am
It's the way it is, @Cornfed. Girls lose their virginity before they end high school, and yet that doesn't mean men should be looking for underage women. Our @Tsar here doesn't even have good intentions: he doesn't have a job, or a roof over his head. Maybe he should fix his life before he feels entitled to a super-young and hot virgin of his liking.
I don't know what the answer is. If we allow the regime to deny men an income, give the resources to females for nothing and then say the men have bad intentions for wanting their birthright that they have indirectly paid for, that is just allowing the regime to genocide us. However, it is difficult to find a marriage situation that will work while the current genocidal regime is in place.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Cornfed wrote:
April 15th, 2022, 6:32 am
I don't know what the answer is. If we allow the regime to deny men an income, give the resources to females for nothing and then say the men have bad intentions for wanting their birthright that they have indirectly paid for, that is just allowing the regime to genocide us. However, it is difficult to find a marriage situation that will work while the current genocidal regime is in place.
@Cornfed

Well, for as much as we know the @Tsar persona on this forum, I wouldn't be qualifying him as someone whom "the regime has denied an income", unless you mean the kind of basic universal income which is, in essence, a reward for simply existing and complying with some overarching globalist agenda.

You don't need to summon up the male genocide for someone like him. By his own admission, he never even tried getting a job, or even some skills that he could spend on a job market anywhere in the world. If he comes across (and maybe is) as a socially-awkward incel, I don't think "the regime" has anything to do with it. Some of these bullets wounds are definitely self-inflicted.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

publicduende wrote:
April 15th, 2022, 6:42 am
You don't need to summon up the male genocide for someone like him. By his own admission, he never even tried getting a job, or even some skills that he could spend on a job market anywhere in the world. If he comes across (and maybe is) as a socially-awkward incel, I don't think "the regime" has anything to do with it. Some of these bullets wounds are definitely self-inflicted.
Would the regime have likely even have made him a reasonable offer? The reason a lot of young men are giving up on a working life is that there is no reasonable offer on the table.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Cornfed wrote:
April 15th, 2022, 6:47 am
Would the regime have likely even have made him a reasonable offer? The reason a lot of young men are giving up on a working life is that there is no reasonable offer on the table.
I think a lot of young people nowadays are 1) lazy and 2) entitled. They want the path of minimum resistance, that is, the maximum result with the minimum effort. We both know life never quite works that way. You need to put 100 to get (maybe) 80.