Something I noticed in US females

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Something I noticed in US females

Post by have2fly »

So I was browsing PlentyofFish and got stuck on 2 phrases basically meaning the same thing:

"I want you to make me laugh" or "he needs to make me laugh" or the craziest one "I have ADD, so you HAVE to keep my attention" :)))) LOL

So I don't get it:

1. Do those girls understand that they are all asking for the same thing? Duh, meaning that 200 profiles of different girls are saying the same thing. Where is uniqueness?

2. Why is every single one of them saying that a guy needs to make her laugh? a) Where is serious deep conversations? b) Do they need a clown or a real guy?

3. Why no single girl ever writes "I will make YOU laugh"??????? They all want a free ride of some dude to be their puppet, amazing!

Overall I wanted to puke watching those profiles after I browsed through Russian dating website. Jeez, and those fat'n'ugly American b*tches are still giving attitude, like: "you have to work out, you have to not be older than 35, if you have too many pictures of your house, dog or abs - I will not write you" etc etc etc... But do they know how ugly they are??? And look at their pictures! Every single is "duh, I am the sh*t, I have attitude"
Yah,what everyone else said... I like to have fun and be happy.
I spend most my time working, at the gym or sleeping
Wow, sounds like an average American female lifestyle. Waste a lot of time at the gym not talking to anyone and get laid with some drunk douchebag once a week.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

You're just NOW noticing this? lol j/k

Here's some "winners" from various sites I'm a member of -
I am the mother of two wonderful children, travel often, work with CPS, helping children in need, hopefully none of yours.... ha ha, I also teach Criminal Law at a local College....I am well educated, currently pursueing my PH.D in Law.
Love life and have the most amazing men as role models, so that being said, I realize that my bad choices in whom I have ended up with, will never affect my ability to know there are great men in the world........
I love to camp, travel, spend a great deal of time watching my children participate in sports, love to learn, try to always be happy and am a true girly, girl.....I love to decorate and keep an amazing house, its a passion......
Decoded -

After hitting 35 and realizing that having children impacts the type of men I meet, I have re-evaluated what was important. Nevermind that I have made mistakes before...

I find shit like this all the time.

I also find the same things you have, "You have to entertain me..." I've been saying for years that women don't want men they want "trained seals" and do backflips like a clown. Their lives are so boring, they want to be stimulated but don't know how to go about that and still be considered a lady.

This makes dating women over 35 almost totally unacceptable. Never mind they don't want you anyway, this whole Cougar movement is ridiculous and only men as narcissistic as they are want them.
zzzz
Freshman Poster

Post by zzzz »

It is just another symptom of them expecting to get this perfect guy who is an athlete, male model, body builder, comedian, businessman and philosopher all wrapped up in one guy dedicated to them. I got some dates off POF and probably could get lots of more but the effort/reward ratio was really bad. A lot of my experiences I'd either get to the stage where we were exchanging lots of emails, instant messages or even talked on the phone then the woman would not be interested anymore. Usually it is because she figured out some negative of mine (at least in her eyes).

No one is perfect. If you read the POF forums you see women ask a lot if they should "settle" for this guy or that guy, or which guy is better. Instead of spending so much damn time trying to find Mr. Perfect you could build a relationship with someone real. Relationships take time and work.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Women in America are delusional and expect to meet and marry the "perfect guy" even if she herself is no where to being perfect. It's funny, I will browse internet dating websites and I see things like, "he must be tall, good looking and successful" or "he needs to treat me like a princess" or one of my favorites is "I am looking for my knight in shining armor."

I also see women put in financial qualifications like, "I need a man who can take care of me" or "I love to travel and need a man to show me the world." The funny thing is, when I look at the pictures of these women, they are plain looking or even ugly! I have even seen fat chicks posting things like this in their profile! :shock:

If unattractive or overweight women think they are going to get a rich husband I have a news flash for them, only beauty queens get to marry guys that are rich! :lol:
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Re: Something I noticed in US females

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

have2fly wrote:So I was browsing PlentyofFish and got stuck on 2 phrases basically meaning the same thing:

"I want you to make me laugh" or "he needs to make me laugh" or the craziest one "I have ADD, so you HAVE to keep my attention" :)))) LOL

So I don't get it:

1. Do those girls understand that they are all asking for the same thing? Duh, meaning that 200 profiles of different girls are saying the same thing. Where is uniqueness?

2. Why is every single one of them saying that a guy needs to make her laugh? a) Where is serious deep conversations? b) Do they need a clown or a real guy?

3. Why no single girl ever writes "I will make YOU laugh"??????? They all want a free ride of some dude to be their puppet, amazing!

Overall I wanted to puke watching those profiles after I browsed through Russian dating website. Jeez, and those fat'n'ugly American b*tches are still giving attitude, like: "you have to work out, you have to not be older than 35, if you have too many pictures of your house, dog or abs - I will not write you" etc etc etc... But do they know how ugly they are??? And look at their pictures! Every single is "duh, I am the sh*t, I have attitude"
Yah,what everyone else said... I like to have fun and be happy.
I spend most my time working, at the gym or sleeping
Wow, sounds like an average American female lifestyle. Waste a lot of time at the gym not talking to anyone and get laid with some drunk douchebag once a week.

OMG! You hit it right on the nail! I use to see this kind of stuff for years on dating sites.

Seriously, I always thought this was a huge red flag because it means that the woman is demanding, and that she expects men to entertain her as if she is some mighty queen of the universe.

I absolutely REFUSE to "entertain" some woman! I'm much better off entertaining myself, and using my time and money to further my life so I can, say, for example, "retire" early.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

I think it was about 1987 when I first realized that American women now expected me to be a TV set and keep them continuously amused. They truly are afflicted with ADD, not just in having TV-bred attention spans measured in milliseconds, but also in the sense of being pathological narcissists who are utterly incapable of taking an interest in other people as anything but appendages of themselves. It's all about them. What it is they think they bring to the table in a relationship is just beyond me. I suppose they think giving it up is just a pearl beyond price for which we will endure anything, but honestly, sex with them just isn't that great anymore. In my experience, they tend to either just lie there passively or else attack like some wild, rampaging bull and all but smother you.

Yeah, babes, we'll work on our senses of humor so we can be Mr. Perfect for little Miss Perfect. I swear, these women have the psychological make-up of self-absorbed eight-year-olds.
gits
Freshman Poster

I'm the funny guy...

Post by gits »

Let me tell you right now that while women say they like guys to be able to make them laugh, the ability to do so will not guarantee a successful relationship.

I know from personal experience that if you disappoint a girl in the other variables of a relationship, a good humor connection won't be enough to save you. Please read the story in my free ebook (available in my signature) Chapter 2, where you see what a woman did to me.
Gits Ferrari's Latest Blog: Horny Guy in Taipei http://hornyguyintaipei.blogspot.tw/

Not SARS Just Sex! - The Kindle Edition! $5.99
http://www.amazon.com/SARS-Just-White-M ... s+just+sex

The Oil Sands of Alberta - The Kindle Edition! $5.99
http://www.amazon.com/The-Oil-Sands-Alb ... of+alberta
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Have you guys seen Steve's comparison of dating profiles from American vs. Foreign women? I posted it in another thread. Check it out here. The difference is astounding.

http://www.happierabroad.com/DatingProf ... arison.htm
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

OK, well just another thing is that "Why do US females look for negative sides in a guy?" They turn you down, but at the end they settle for a complete retard with no money, job or looks! I just DON'T GET IT!

Russian (Ukrainian) girls would always say that "if the guy is decent and hardworking, he will eventually make the money and be a great father". Also they say "money comes and goes, but good family stays together through thick and thin". However, US females dump any guy who is getting older or who has issues with sexual drive. Well, she isn't getting any younger either, duh!

However, amazingly enough, I am getting more and more responses at PlentyofFish :) I wrote in my profile stuff that simply means "I don't give a damn" and chicks seem to like that :) Ahahaha, and I wrote that I make good dough too, which is true actually. No Russian girl would like a narcissistic guy like that, but American lemmings fall for that stuff.

Also, I see more black girls writing me, very cute ones too. I should get some dates and see how it goes.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

jamesbond wrote:Women in America are delusional and expect to meet and marry the "perfect guy" even if she herself is no where to being perfect. It's funny, I will browse internet dating websites and I see things like, "he must be tall, good looking and successful" or "he needs to treat me like a princess" or one of my favorites is "I am looking for my knight in shining armor."

I also see women put in financial qualifications like, "I need a man who can take care of me" or "I love to travel and need a man to show me the world." The funny thing is, when I look at the pictures of these women, they are plain looking or even ugly! I have even seen fat chicks posting things like this in their profile! :shock:

If unattractive or overweight women think they are going to get a rich husband I have a news flash for them, only beauty queens get to marry guys that are rich! :lol:
I don't care how good looking a woman is, I'm not doing S&**% for a woman! I refuse to let a woman manipulate me through sex in order for her to get her needs met in life.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

have2fly wrote:OK, well just another thing is that "Why do US females look for negative sides in a guy?" They turn you down, but at the end they settle for a complete retard with no money, job or looks! I just DON'T GET IT!

Russian (Ukrainian) girls would always say that "if the guy is decent and hardworking, he will eventually make the money and be a great father". Also they say "money comes and goes, but good family stays together through thick and thin". However, US females dump any guy who is getting older or who has issues with sexual drive. Well, she isn't getting any younger either, duh!

However, amazingly enough, I am getting more and more responses at PlentyofFish :) I wrote in my profile stuff that simply means "I don't give a damn" and chicks seem to like that :) Ahahaha, and I wrote that I make good dough too, which is true actually. No Russian girl would like a narcissistic guy like that, but American lemmings fall for that stuff.

Also, I see more black girls writing me, very cute ones too. I should get some dates and see how it goes.
Per bold case, please be careful with Black American women!!!!!!!!
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
ExpeditionSailor
Freshman Poster

Post by ExpeditionSailor »

I've noticed this too - a common denominator with a lot of womens' profiles online is that they always talk about what they want, not what they're prepared to offer. Guess they must think their pussies are made out of gold, so the issue of what they're prepared to bring to the table is irrelevant.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

American women are conditioned to be hedonistic. For them if it is not fun, what's the point?

In addition to the request for a court jester, they also tend to claim that they are sarcastic and need men who can handle their sarcasm.

Essentially, these women expect to be entertained while they berate the men under the guise of sarcasm.
keius
Freshman Poster

Post by keius »

I think the word everyones looking for is either "selfish" or "self-centered".
The descriptions usually involve a guy that can provide things for them....
not what they can offer to a guy (foreign women's descriptions usually have some aspect of this). And offering a guy 2 kids from previously messed up relationships isn't a positive thing.....some women need to realize this.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

Update:

I erased my PlentyofFish profile. After about 2 months of being up there, I had 1 date with very messed up white girl who has a misplaced jaw and spits out while she talks, nasty.

All of the girls up there are totally out of my understanding. Screwed up in every way possible, proud of being trash and gangsta, showing ugly as f%ck tattoos etc.

Instead using good-old Russian free website I found sweetest ever Russian girlfriend and currently happy enjoying her inside and outside. She is so smart, pretty, cultured, mannered and well-behaved, I am shocked in a good sense. She has amazing sense of fashion, very clean and takes care of herself. She loves to hold hands, hug, kiss and all kinds of romantic stuff. No American women for me anymore.