Wow! Hot Russian/Ukrainian Women Available For You To Contact!

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Do any of you believe that she's 36? No way! How can any 36 year old woman look like a young hot sexy China doll like this?

Also, why would anyone want to put up with a 36 year old fat American woman with an attitude when they can have this?... My God! Holy sweet Jesus!

Oprah, Dr. Phil and the US media ought to ask that question!

I think I'm in love...

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info121589.htm

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow so white and maganda and silky smooth and feminine and refined looking...

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info118355.htm

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Iawesome60
Freshman Poster

Post by Iawesome60 »

These women are extremely attractive. They put American women to shame :lol: . I wonder if any woman attractive like that would like a guy like me. Also, i'm shy around women and I prefer women to come to me.
There aren't many attractive women (inside and outside) in America. A man wants a physically attractive woman with attractive personality traits. American women usually don't have that combination.

Ever since I found Winston's website and read the information on there, my life has been much easier and I've been a MUCH more happier person!

No matter how good she looks, some other guy is sick and tired of putting up with her crap. ~Author Unknown (Quote about women)
DarrenFW
Freshman Poster

Post by DarrenFW »

The thing is everyone is out for the best deal they can get.
If the hot brunette or the hot filipina can get an old guy in the mid west vs. a local guy who is a player and unemployed, which do you think she will take?

Jimi Hendrix had a lyric in "Are You Experienced?" where he says "Are you trying to prove that you're made out of gold and uh can't be sold?"

Everything is for sale. And everything has its price. That may be sad but its true.

Hot women or "p***y" or "the person who you cross your genes with" also have a price.

The thing this site seems to demonstrate to me, at least, is that the price of American Women's p***y is too high.
They're overcharging us both emotionally, financially, spiritiually.

But the gig is up and interest they've been charging will not go up forever. Guys are waking up to the fact that there are better deals abroad.

Globalization meets Dating. LOL.

Could an average guy get a girl like these? Maybe.

If you went overseas or to a few Romance tours and got serious about it, then it just might work.
Keep in mind that girls will get the best deal they can, even if they are foreign.

D
Check out my Blog and Website!
http://www.goglobaldating.com

Features FREE ebook, forum and good articles.
http://goglobaldating.com/forum/
Winston
Site Admin

So silky and smooth...

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check out this cute Filipina! What a sexy face and bod!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info122478.htm

ImageImageImageImageImage

Whoa check out this hot Filipina!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info122698.htm

ImageImage
Last edited by Winston on July 16th, 2011, 2:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow what a blonde! She could be from a James Bond flick!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info122739.htm

Wow this girl looks very mature and developed for a 20 year old!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info122743.htm

ImageImageImageImageImage

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow look at this hot Ukrainian girl!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info123079.htm

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »