India's Shocking Lack of Attractive Women

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

India's Shocking Lack of Attractive Women

Post by Taco »

Looks are just one of the many reasons you shouldn't date Indian women.

India's Shocking Lack Of Attractive Women
http://www.singledudetravel.com/2013/12 ... ive-women/
rudder
Junior Poster

Post by rudder »

The only other places where I saw such enormous multitudes of men everywhere was on the street in Istanbul’s Beyolu neighborhood, and in Marrakesch, Morocco. In those places it is a Muslim thing, where the local small dicked dudes are so insecure they they keep all the women locked up at home, and covered head to toe when they let them go to market.
:roll:
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 5th, 2020, 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

That guy is a racist douche, but he's right about the mistreatment Middle Eastern females receive in Muslim countries. On the other hand, he seems to have a real dislike of Muslim, Indian and Middle Eastern men:
Saudi guys obviously have the world’s most tiny penises.

"I know, we always assumed it was the Asians, but no, it’s these ugly ass Saudi losers! These guys are so terrified that their women will get a taste of some real dick from some North African stud or even regular European or American pole that they go to unbelievable lengths to keep their women locked away. I say to those guys, relax! You don’t need to make women wear burkhas, head scarves, stone them, or even beat them! Instead, learn to give good cunnilingus, and then be a nice, kind, supportive husband to all your wives. Stop acting and thinking that women are your property. If you do this there is a much better chance that she won’t be f***ing the poolboy. And don’t you guys realize that if you let them drive then they won’t be all f***ing their drivers like they are now?"
What a tool. He's your typical 'White Male' supremacist faux alpha male. ...
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

One of the worst travel/dating blogs I could possibly come across. I wouldn't believe his opinion if my life depended on it.
bones765
Freshman Poster

Post by bones765 »

I don't need to go to India to already know that. when I lived in California, i lived amongst indians. although they're ok people (except in doing business with them), their women aren't attractive at all.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

zboy1 wrote:That guy is a racist douche, but he's right about the mistreatment Middle Eastern females receive in Muslim countries. On the other hand, he seems to have a real dislike of Muslim, Indian and Middle Eastern men:
Saudi guys obviously have the world’s most tiny penises.

"I know, we always assumed it was the Asians, but no, it’s these ugly a** Saudi losers! These guys are so terrified that their women will get a taste of some real dick from some North African stud or even regular European or American pole that they go to unbelievable lengths to keep their women locked away. I say to those guys, relax! You don’t need to make women wear burkhas, head scarves, stone them, or even beat them! Instead, learn to give good cunnilingus, and then be a nice, kind, supportive husband to all your wives. Stop acting and thinking that women are your property. If you do this there is a much better chance that she won’t be f***ing the poolboy. And don’t you guys realize that if you let them drive then they won’t be all f***ing their drivers like they are now?"
What a tool. He's your typical 'White Male' supremacist faux alpha male. ...
funny because actual penile studies say arab countries have even bigger penises than blacks....

especially lebanon...

and yes,its the typical white male chauvinism.meanwhile in whiteland his women are f***ing guys starting age 12,his women run off with other races of men,his women rule him.

hows the cunningulus working out for ya ;D

Ps:muslim men would never need to be ''happierabroad'',the only reason they would go abroad is for money.

you don't see muslim men going to backward shitholes to get wives.they don't need it.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

if you want easy,beautifull indian women open to f***ing you,you gotta go to Trinidad and tobago or guyana or mauritius.

places that have lots of indians but not india.the women there take care of themselves.indian women are hot if they take care of their looks.

but I probabely made a mistake in writing this.don't want fetishist (supremacist)white males going places to ruin it for me.lol I should really keep these things secret from now on.

I'm glad the writer had a bad time.hes butthurt his sneaky ass couldnt f**k the women.thats all.

typical white male going places only to f**k the women,while badmouthing the local men,while those men probabely treat him good.

Asian,black,latino males if you want info about countries PM me.

I'm pissed at this guy.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

theprimebait wrote:if you want easy,beautifull indian women open to f***ing you,you gotta go to Trinidad and tobago or guyana or mauritius.
I agree with you. Caribbean women in general can be very aggressive when pursuing men.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Indian and Middle Eastern girls in New York/California, the United Kingdom and Germany are hot as f**k! It does depend on location, though.

arrived Indian girls (FOBS) are ugly--as well as many older Indian females--but the second generation and the more 'Westernized' Indian girls, blow the sock off most girls in the West. ..
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

zboy1 wrote:Indian and Middle Eastern girls in New York/California, the United Kingdom and Germany are hot as f**k! It does depend on location, though.

arrived Indian girls (FOBS) are ugly--as well as many older Indian females--but the second generation and the more 'Westernized' Indian girls, blow the sock off most girls in the West. ..
Indian women in the UK are a mixed bag. I would say a good 30% of them are really good looking, and the remaining not so much. They all tend to be more traditional than their white Brit counterparts, and not all families would applaud a relationship with a non-Indian young man. Relationships and marriages between Indian families of comparable social status are still the rule even in the UK.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

Carribean Desi chicks are amazing.you got alot of them here in the netherlands from dutch Guyana.they like to flirt!lol

even my teacher who is half amerindian/Indian from india is always flirting with me,touching me.sometimes some desi girls will sit next to me and smile,then they just STARE the whole time.

carribean women are dimes no matter chinese,black,mixed etc

since they are relatively westernized,the women are more pen to sex.I think many of them are softer hindus.

if you want desi women that are sexually open and HOT go to the carribean.

I'd recommend Trinidad,but guyana has alot aswell,as does dutch guyana(I think 50 % of those countries are indian)

guyana is just unfortunately unsafe.you got alot of black girls in these places with indian fathers.like nicki Minaj.

let me tell you these girls are hot as f**k.
rudder
Junior Poster

Post by rudder »

theprimebait wrote: guyana is just unfortunately unsafe.you got alot of black girls in these places with indian fathers.like nicki Minaj.

Another case of your mileage may vary. I remember reading someone's report about Guyana on rooshv forum, and it was very negative.
TopSpruce
Freshman Poster

Post by TopSpruce »

theprimebait wrote:Carribean Desi chicks are amazing.you got alot of them here in the netherlands from dutch Guyana.they like to flirt!lol

even my teacher who is half amerindian/Indian from india is always flirting with me,touching me.sometimes some desi girls will sit next to me and smile,then they just STARE the whole time.

carribean women are dimes no matter chinese,black,mixed etc

since they are relatively westernized,the women are more pen to sex.I think many of them are softer hindus.

if you want desi women that are sexually open and HOT go to the carribean.

I'd recommend Trinidad,but guyana has alot aswell,as does dutch guyana(I think 50 % of those countries are indian)

guyana is just unfortunately unsafe.you got alot of black girls in these places with indian fathers.like nicki Minaj.

Have you been to these countries or is it just an idea you have to visit someday?
GooMacgle
Freshman Poster

Post by GooMacgle »

I have been to Trinidad & Tobago and agree that they have some gorgeous women of Indian descent and Chinese descent. The Asian / Caribbean mix you find in T&T can be very exotic.

I have also been to India many times and I did not find any women there particularly attractive, but I also had higher concerns like trying to stay healthy in a country where 100% of the water supply is contaminated and the cleanliness standards leave a lot to be desired - not trying to be offensive, just being honest.